LF Minigroup and Healers Helper

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
LF Healers Helper and Minigroup

Well since my Friar is now 44 rejuv, im looking for a nice Healers Helper and Posibly a nice minigroup, thou the minigroup in mxn with inverted hp seems ok to me.
Its ofc for rvr if it even matters, but i prefer a Healers Helper where the middle is a face button, and not just the tiny part of it(like mxn, where its just 1/4 of the middle button thats face), the whole middle gotta be the face button.
So please, witch healers helper do you prefer? :)

Thanks in advance

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
Well since my Friar is now 44 rejuv, im looking for a nice Healers Helper and Posibly a nice minigroup, thou the minigroup in mxn with inverted hp seems ok to me.
Its ofc for rvr if it even matters, but i prefer a Healers Helper where the middle is a face button, and not just the tiny part of it(like mxn, where its just 1/4 of the middle button thats face), the whole middle gotta be the face button.
So please, witch healers helper do you prefer? :)

Thanks in advance

http://www.derida.de

I have used this one for a long time works great imo.

Just realized he removed all the screenshots. Can send you a few if you like.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Phoebee-v- said:
http://www.derida.de

I have used this one for a long time works great imo.

Just realized he removed all the screenshots. Can send you a few if you like.
Could be nice with some ss of Healers Helper please, thanks :)

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
Could be nice with some ss of Healers Helper please, thanks :)

Not the best screenshot but didn't have anything real good at work...

The middle button is /face. Goes from blue->yellow->orange-red->dead on that one. And the bars with exp/mlexp etc can be made smaller in the installation. After last patch I run with much smaller and seperat PvP/PvE bars instead of all static.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
and now the big question... how do i ONLY pick the Healers Helper from Deridas and put it into my mxn? Just Copy some file? Nothing called healers helper thou :(

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Wazkyr said:
and now the big question... how do i ONLY pick the Healers Helper from Deridas and put it into my mxn? Just Copy some file? Nothing called healers helper thou :(
yeh prolly just copy some file, i think its one of the custom windows when u open the 'custom' map but there r like 19 of them :p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Rub said:
yeh prolly just copy some file, i think its one of the custom windows when u open the 'custom' map but there r like 19 of them :p
sounds about right... just 19 to try... Somebody must know witch one it is or how to find out? :)

Edit: found it, looked at the extra folder, and there was one called "healers helper" with 3 others in it, all nr 11 :p
Just to figure out witch one is the Healers Helper in mxn now, as i dont think its nr 11 there :p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
changed with the right wrong, just stopped any Healers Helper from working thou :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom