LF level 45 ns sc

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
As the title says, I'm looking for a level 45 template for my nightshade on camlann. I will be using the template to level from 40-50.

The basic things I need to cap are str/con/dex/qui and hits. I would then need +11 to Stealth, Piercing, Critical Strike and Envenom. Celtic Dual would be optional, depending if you could fit it in. I would also need near capping on melee resists, and magic resists such as Heat, Cold Matter and Energy. The other two doesn't matter as much and I'll get away with just +10% or lower.

If you could create a template for me, I would be over the moon since I can't create a template myself.

Also feel free to change any of the things I need to cap if I get them wrong.

Last note: You can add toa stuff, as long as they aren't brain numbingly difficult to get. I don't have a large guild on camlann, but I should be able to get by with a few artifacts, such as belt of the sun, which I hope to get and hope you include in the template.

Thanks again.
Cavel X
Feel free to pm me on Camlann for any enquires.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
u using af 102 99 qual?

if u get the item stats u will b using (tbh u can get by with a full set of dia seal jewelry i think) i can make u a temp, u got ur weapons sorted out? or u using crafted? i can make u a simple template if u tell me what Af/qual u will b using and jewelry, if u really wanna use artis in ur temp ill need 2 know those aswell :)

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
dude, tell me the items etc u need and i will make u a uber template free i love doing them :eek: doing my NS one atm

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Atheistic Archon said:
What's up with listing your chararacter's playtime in your signature? :p
If its over 60 she wins a medal :).

Added this post to prydwen.net and got loads of feedback. Check there if you want to help.

B

Ballad

Atheistic Archon said:
What's up with listing your chararacter's playtime in your signature? :p
Just checked my champion's /played... omgosh :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom