LF Guild

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
So the re-roll on ywain didn't go as smoothly as I'd hoped :flame: ;)

Actually there really isn't any drama, the boring truth is real life struck the better of half the guild so we couldn't 8v8 for some time and the rest got bored and left...

Anyway I'm looking for a new guild, got a templated bard, vw and champ + up and coming bot, all low rr. My play hours are sunday - thurs after 7pm (under the GF thumb at weekend :twak:).

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
NFD is the main hib/ywain alliance.

We have The Green Room guild which anyone is free to join and they get /as speak privs and freedom to invite whom they please. Exposes you to other alliance guilds as well as NFD.

Or you could pop over to the Na Fianna Dragun forum and put up an application. Though we arnt formally recruiting we'd still consider it, though don't be dissappointed if you have to spend a couple of weeks for us all to get to know you while you are stuck in The Green Room.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
How does The Green Room work? I've been comtemplating starting a druid on hib, but if everyone in TGR is just waiting to get into NFD and not lvling at all that might be a lost cause then :/

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Its just a completely open guild. Currently not a lot of members in it, but we hope it will snow ball with everyone having invite privs.

You get /as chat privaleges so there is access to all alliance members and you're not stuck on a limb. You have invite privs, so you can invite any alts to the guild and additionally any friends, who can then invite there friends etc.

Can treat it how you like, it should stand as a guild in its own right, or you can consider it a platform from which to talk to other NFD alliance guilds to see if you would like to join them or they would like to have you.

When there are pugs running, or fixed group spot fillins, or pve events etc we try to get all guilds to announce to /as - plus as you can see from FH, I do make the odd post when we need a fill in for the fixed group. Additionally if we were required to recruit permaently we would announce to /as and on here.

I wont pretend to you that at this point its swarming with people, but you can take it or leave it, you are free to come and go as you please.

We've not yet sorted out a guild house but I will try to over the next week.

Any guild leader from the NFD alliance can have, if they wish, a GM in The Green Room.

Only rules are the same as the NFD alliance - if its outside of the Mythic CoC then its outside of our CoC and the GM's may take action to kick characters. But thats it. Though if someone starts spamming /as they might end up shoved to a rank without /as speak for a period.

Also wouldnt be any objection if someone was pushing TGR that they couldn't be given full GM privs in their own right.

K, bit of a random blurb, but hope that covers it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Guess it's better than having no guild or alliance at all :)

Will see if I can make some money on midgard over the weekend to transfer to hib and get started on my druid!

Thx Crom

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I might wanna have a chat with you in game then Cromcruaich, as it happens my guild is already in the alliance. Anyway back to leveling my bot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom