LF guild

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Looking for a guild for my lvl 46 friar and a few of my alts, most are 40+ but I have some low 30s too. Ive been in a few guilds on Camlann but they always disbanded after a few weeks because of people leaving :<

So any friendly guilds out there want need a friar? :>

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
I seriously wish you good luck, any usable guilds (though these go low regarding fg vs fg fighting abilities, but hell at least they are toa'd and have the right classes). have their asses so deep up their asses that they won't invite you, then as you wrote there are the accessable guilds but those are usually about

Classification ~ A bunch of people who can't be arsed to play useful chars.

As the name states these piglets are the odd 20-44 <insert random class here excluding: druid,rejuv/enh cleric,healer, bard, mind sorc> people who will be there just to annoy you so much you end up leaving the guild after an indept discussion on how much smite blows (or not, evidently, [c] some random idiot)

You might have it hard to find anything decent as a friar though on camlann. On rvr ruleset it's easy, bodyguard, heat/cold/matter resists (so in other words, you beef up your group vs chanters/sms/warlocks). Here there are more benefitable classes for those resists and bodyguarding sadly ;(.

Korgan

Banned
Lothandar said:
I seriously wish you good luck, any usable guilds (though these go low regarding fg vs fg fighting abilities, but hell at least they are toa'd and have the right classes). have their asses so deep up their asses that they won't invite you, then as you wrote there are the accessable guilds but those are usually about

Classification ~ A bunch of people who can't be arsed to play useful chars.

As the name states these piglets are the odd 20-44 <insert random class here excluding: druid,rejuv/enh cleric,healer, bard, mind sorc> people who will be there just to annoy you so much you end up leaving the guild after an indept discussion on how much smite blows (or not, evidently, [c] some random idiot)

You might have it hard to find anything decent as a friar though on camlann. On rvr ruleset it's easy, bodyguard, heat/cold/matter resists (so in other words, you beef up your group vs chanters/sms/warlocks). Here there are more benefitable classes for those resists and bodyguarding sadly ;(.
Camelot Herald said:
Mordred(PvP) 45
Our American twin ain't doing any better. :(

ps: Nice post, Loth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom