LF guild

A

arkaiser

atm im lvl 19 ranger. played us version for a long time and know much about the game.

what i look for in a guild is not too small. and not too big. good humor in the guild. and some guild events now and then. like smaller guild raids etc. and of course. nice people :)

met some nice people this far that gave me some money and equip so i could start hunt :) ( thanks squalion and coccas :) )

thats all. msg me in game on Arkaiser or post a reply

D

drummer

Brotherhood of Hibernia is nice :)

dunno their site , but laryssa reads these boards and (s)he's GM

S

Shrye

"atm im lvl 19 ranger. played us version for a long time and know much about the game.

what i look for in a guild is not too small. and not too big. good humor in the guild. and some guild events now and then. like smaller guild raids etc. and of course. nice people :)

met some nice people this far that gave me some money and equip so i could start hunt :) ( thanks squalion and coccas :) )

thats all. msg me in game on Arkaiser or post a reply"
- arkaiser

With the type of guild you're searching for, you might wanna try talk with Ojaas in-game :p

A

arkaiser

not gonna talk with ojaas since his guild only recruits 50's

F

Fang

I wouldn't consider coccas nice :O

(He is in brotherhood of Hibernia btw :) atleast his chanter is)

A

arkaiser

changed my mind. gonna let my 19 ranger take a break for a while when i lvl a ment. gonna lvl him as long as focus works good. until focus nerf :p my ment is named Oomp

L

lalu

Originally posted by arkaiser
not gonna talk with ojaas since his guild only recruits 50's

s00 are u going to talk with him when u are 50? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom