LF Guild (Order)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Ellos..

Currently lvl15 Reknown rank 14 . Lf Guild on Karak Kirn. Preferebly a large active guild where stuffs happenin. Would be nice to get into a guild with ppl i used to play EU DAOC with. or maybe players ive played with on USA daoc.

Pm me here or rpely yo this thread if large... active and recruiting. ty :)

Name ingame btw is Cwtch a Rune Priest

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi jpeg ,
Valravens is recruiting. Not so big atm but, we are mostly alb/mid players from excal . So if you are interested pm Shower or any other valraven member and im sure someone will be able to answer any questions you may have .

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
The last time i tried to recruite you, Jpeg, you said you pm me :) that was in DaoC 3 years ago eheh. Well my offer stands, if you still looking.

Faya

Zagantia

Fledgling Freddie
Looking for a guild myself so thought I would post on this thread rather than clutter the board up. Playing Order.

Ex-DAoC EU player (five years), officer in PG on Albion-Pryd and BoH on Hib-Excal.

Looking for a mature guild (in terms of player age) who have fun and are not too serious.

Please contact me in game or leave a message/PM here.

Many thanks

Lamashtu

Fledgling Freddie
I'm looking for an Order guild too, atm my char is a White Lion, rank 20 renown 14.

On the MMORPG front, I have only ever played WoW after being converted to MMORPGs by my other half, I played that since launch waaay back and to be honest am totally sick to the back teeth of it now, so am hoping to satisfy my gaming addiction with WAR!:D

I'm looking for a friendly, fairly mature guild (I'm knockin on now myself :lol:), I would like a guild that has plans to do things, but I can't promise to be online every day so I am looking for a casual guild with aspirations rather than a hardcore guild.

I like to think I'm friendly, quite chatty, and approachable ;)

I hope to hear from someone soon, either here or ingame! (Same name..creativity just wasn't there today!)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Hiya Lamashtu if u Message Rhonvan in game she will be able to throw u a guild invite to our guild.. we are mainly mature gamers who dont take the game to serious.. but like to have fun and hopefully do well .

C

centaurus

Hello, I'm also looking for a group. I used to play DAOC prywden/midgard about 3 years ago. Started playing a Warrior Priest current rank 10 RR 7. Be great to find some good players to team with. I'm from UK and play allot at the moment.

Thanks
centaurus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom