LF Alliance

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Are there any alliainces around that have room for a small guild (ie me) Decided i am coming back to say hello to the dragon and get my solo title and keep title, happy to supply rams to any BG and take back some of our frontier. Guild has bucket loads of BPs.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Heyup Raven.

Get in touch with me on sigs below or PM me here - alliance is full but we can sort something out :)

Bira

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
wow rave.....never thought id hear you say you are back:p

Yep :) give it a go for a month, burning out a little in WoW atm. Playing a healing class in that game can get a little frustrating when people over DPS raid bosses :)

If its shit then I wont log on again, if there is a little action to be had I will leave them open.

How much are respecs these days? Is there anyone left with the competence to farm the dragon? I dont mean that to sound off or anything just wondering if there are decent pve'ers left? :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Yep :) give it a go for a month, burning out a little in WoW atm. Playing a healing class in that game can get a little frustrating when people over DPS raid bosses :)

If its shit then I wont log on again, if there is a little action to be had I will leave them open.

How much are respecs these days? Is there anyone left with the competence to farm the dragon? I dont mean that to sound off or anything just wondering if there are decent pve'ers left? :)

Respec stones dime a dozen loads around as they drop regular off mini dragons as for main dragon prob with it at moment is that it calls it Big brothers in to help so I believe people are waiting on next patch.

Soulja

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Next patch you need to kill front 3 dragons get a sword in agramon bla bla bla or is that next next patch?
And still when you summon the small ones both will come and pwn you anyway so dont understand why ppl think its gonna be easier next patch
But ye to kill the main will, but no ppl to actually do it :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ahh cool, want to play with a few specs!

Just waiting on goa to sort out my BB account, email address closed down etc :( and I will be in showing the albs how its done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom