LF ACTIVE RVR guild

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
I am looking for an active RVR guild with my Warden.
It got capped gear and is atm RR2L7.
Spec: 49 nurt, 42 reg, 13 blades

TOA: Got TOA but dont intend to do any MLs atm.

What I really want is regular groups 2-7 times a week.
PM me here if you think you can use a warden.

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
I am looking for an active RVR guild with my Warden.
It got capped gear and is atm RR2L7.
Spec: 49 nurt, 42 reg, 13 blades

TOA: Got TOA but dont intend to do any MLs atm.

What I really want is regular groups 2-7 times a week.
PM me here if you think you can use a warden.

you aren't that high rr, you have a decent spec, you wont be doing any MLs, leaving you MILES behind any other warden, and you want an 'active' rvr guild.

what?

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie

U should really get some master lvls and artifacts , or your warden will be gimped compared to everyone else...

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Yes yes yes I know.

But, I dont know with you others, but I play for fun.
I got TOA and done some trials, but I dislike it.

I like RVR, that is why i wanna join a RVR guild.

If no RVR guilds want me, fine. But I wont know if I dont ask :)

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie

Well I dont think anyone enjoy doing mls spec much except don lol, but its smth u gotto do :)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Wot-do said:
Well I dont think anyone enjoy doing mls spec much except don lol, but its smth u gotto do :)

mls are gay :(

fucking still aint killed moghurt :'(

gonna cry soon

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
dunno how it is in hib but in alb :

most of the top rvr guilds will not recruit you unless they know you can play well

most RvR guilds do not "train" people to RvR, they usually only recruit people who have made a name for themselves or show lots of promise.

My advise is to get your ML's/artifacts [yes yes its boring but will pay off] then start RvR'ing, try form groups yourself, or [shudders] get a pickup group -

rr5 is pretty easy to achieve especially with all the alb zerg to farm. Once you get rr5+ i'm pretty sure more guilds will be willing to consider you.

It sounds eliteist but its the truth, i have seen many "RvR2 guilds openly recruit members who claim they will RvR regularly just crumble.. people don't play for weeks then log on and demands spots in groups etc etc

prove your reliable, prove your good, prove yourself.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
When you say get your MLs you mean ML10?

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
no lol, just means you can get to like ML5 in 4 days if u wanted

Shangrila

Fledgling Freddie
Imo it dependson the ML-path you choose.
Wardy can be perfecter, ML5 perfecter got a lot of nice abilities tho, but they can hardly be used in rvr (except group cure dis and ns), the casting times of the healing and power field are simply too high.
Wardy can also become battlemaster, faultfinder is lvl2 and makes you ram, great for keep takes, bodyguard is awesome, but you need ml8 or 9 (not sure).
Up to you :)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
..really have no idea what to take. But if you say its useles until ml8 there is no point of doing it imo

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry but could not avoid to make a quick reply, couse this post really made me smile.

Just a though:

You told to RvR Hardcore Guilds: "please accept me even if I am an easy player and I dont want to be at the Top (no ML, no High RR, no Artifacts)"
RvR Guild are not my favourites but I respect them and I think they will be perfectly fair if they will laugh at you...

You told Traditional Guilds: "If ill ask to join you is only becouse the others will not accept me untill im RR5 so I will just _use_ you to get there then I will just leave you"
Everyone knows that guilds of this kind are very easy in accepting new members, the only requirement is to be a nice person and to be looking for some good time and friendship..... but tbh I would not accept a person like you in my guild just to be used.

So what is the point of this post?

No offence, but in my opionion this will only help you to be refused in ANY kind of Guild of this Realm.....

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Now your making me laugh.
I asked if any RVR guilds were recruiting. Not a guild I could "use".

-> "please accept me even if I am an easy player and I dont want to be at the Top (no ML, no High RR, no Artifacts"
Where did you get those informations from?
Its true that i dont atm intend to do MLs or artifacts.
But that doesnt mean im a newbie nor does it mean I DONT WANNA GET HIGH RR. I

Now, let me tell you what the point in this post is: I asked after a guild that focused on RVR. I didnt asked after a specified hardcore guild like Nolby Pride or something.

But thankyou for telling me your thoughts. I expect your are trying to help me abit out here to face the real world. But before you help anyone again, please try to read what they write. And if you dont got anything positive to say, then dont post.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
..and please accept my apoligies if I said anything against your personality. Im not that kind of guy <hint>

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
Not offended mate, really.
This forums are made to share and compare opinions.

And we are both doing that very politely ;)

I just wanted to share with you the "impression" your post gave me.
Take my post as "what was my feeling reading your post"..... nothing more.

And i wish you'll find the RvR Guild you are looking for, really.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Indeed we are.
And just a small note: In all the time ive played daoc, which is over an year. Ive been to 3 guild, whereof one of them closed itself. And officer in Dark Llama Knight as you surely most know if you play albpryd (which I think you do)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom