LF 24 Paladin

E

Eggy

PBAE grp requires a replacement paladin. We are all currently 24, and require an experienced alt to take this role. Meetings occur 3-4 times per week, and usually go quite late into the night (to about 2am ish).

Next meeting is monday night.

Any interest pls reply here.

S

Strondor_New

seems like every night;( come back eggy!

A

alithiel50

There must be SOMEONE out there who has a 24 Pally alt that they want to level really, really fast....

T

Tilda

i have a lvl 24 ice wizard :)
surley a lvl 48 cleric stunning things and a lvl 24 ic wozard makes up for a paladin? :p

Tilda

T

Tilda

u PL a pally to 24 and ll try and bring him :p

A

Apathy

Tilda, don't you HAVE a paladin already? We can PL it!

a.

T

Tilda

i deleted my pally to make my friar.
ill make it a again and you can PL it if u want? :)

A

Apathy

You have until 9:30pm tomorrow to get your paladin to at least 22 or so. It can be done! But PL is boring so you're on your own. :p

a.

E

Eggy

Think we have a 24 pally now, Tilda get over yourself if I wanted a fricking ice wizard I would have said.

Y

yog-hurt

Originally posted by Eggy
Think we have a 24 pally now, Tilda get over yourself if I wanted a fricking ice wizard I would have said.

:clap:

O

old.Zeikerd

PBAE group doesn't need a pally at all.
Just:
2/3 x ice wizzy
rejuv/enh cleric
matter cabalist

Cab sends in amber fully buffed by cleric with damage shield in mob camp. Sets on passive to get it back with all the mobs on it. Cleric heals pet. Wizzies nuke mobs dead.
Minstrel plays powersong.

O

old.Wildfire

If you say so.

17 levels of PBAE grouping experience says that without a pally our group would get ripped to shreds though. Prove me wrong if you want to.

lol @ matter cabby
lol @ no earth theurg

O

old.Zeikerd

Where do PBAE groups rule PvE? In Hibernia, why? Because the have focus shield and PBAE in the same line on the same char, enchanters.
Damage shield on pet keeps aggro on all mobs in a grp, even better than paladins. Don't believe me? Ask the Hibs.

O

old.Wildfire

Hmm, must work differently for them, my mana chanter is fully mana specced and PBAE still draws aggro off my pet's dmg shield straight away...

P

pilia

Originally posted by old.Zeikerd
Where do PBAE groups rule PvE? In Hibernia, why? Because the have focus shield and PBAE in the same line on the same char, enchanters.
Damage shield on pet keeps aggro on all mobs in a grp, even better than paladins. Don't believe me? Ask the Hibs.

Lol at that
Even when mobs are below 50% hp even one pbaoe draws aggro to me.

O

old.Xanthian

lol some Albs have NO clue at all.

Hibs do NOT xp using the pet focus shield (lol)
We have 3 tanks, 1 warden, 1 bard, 1 druid, 2 pbaoe, tanks pull and get 1 mob each, if 4 come Warden tanks too.
When all mobs are tagged/taunted the 2 pbaoers nuke the f**k outta the mobs.

Rince and repeat.

H

Herbal Remedy

pet pulling is the fastest although not safest pbaoe xp there is from my experience on camlann 5/6 chanters and a ment plus 1/2 droods pwns pet pull use dmg sheild to dmg the mobs a bit so many chanters the mobs die before they get a 2nd hit in 1st is abosrbed by self bubble

A

Apathy

With my chanter (Oooh...everyone has one!), I pull with pet, stunning it as it comes along so the pet can get in a few more nukes. Then, depending on the mob's HP, I either put up dmg shield for a second or two and then run over to finish off with PB, or I run up when the pet is meleeing, stand on the mob, cast PB and if I get aggro I QC the next one. Mob dies.

This works really well with the little fighter pet thing. Pull in around 5 blues and do as above.

It's really boring.

a.

T

Tranquil-

Believe it or not, they use the focus shield in the US. And tanks seems to be obsolete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom