LEviathan

P

Poseidon

Maybe its just me but does Levi do less dmg now after 1.62??

S

samildanachh

havnt noticed any diffrence myself, althoguht i often get (-97) from resists on the proc.

T

Trubble

Patch 1.62 is the age of high resists, could be that you are experiencing.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Poseidon
Maybe its just me but does Levi do less dmg now after 1.62??

Proc does 15 damage MORE after patch due to having 106 higher weaponskill when buffed (342 on a level 50 instead of 327)

And 18Qui more means I can easily land the 4th Levi after slam and walk-through - Dropped a fully buffed Merc (incl. AF buffs) from 2340hp to ~150 in those 9secs.

P

Pin

And no. Resists haven't changed, but you may see more outright resists on it, just like see more blocks/parries/misses in melee combat due to the code changes there.

W

Waok

Leviathian :p

Yes, It's doing slightly more damage than it did before for me, although I think that maybe due to respeccing in soulrendering (proc) and the patch ofc.

I am also missing Leviathian slightly more, but not too much, ill hit it about 3/6 times on a L70ish purp con, and all the time on any mob red or lower, ofc helps me a bit more, as I won't get as much aggro ;)

BTW, I am loving reaver alot more now, going full offence has made reaver tons more fun ;)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Waok
Leviathian :p

Yes, It's doing slightly more damage than it did before for me, although I think that maybe due to respeccing in soulrendering (proc) and the patch ofc.

No. Leviathan is NOT in Soulrending line. It's Flex and the damage has nothing to do do with SR spec.

H

Hit ^_^

Pin has spoken you may close the thread now :D

W

Waok

Originally posted by Pin
No. Leviathan is NOT in Soulrending line. It's Flex and the damage has nothing to do do with SR spec.

OFC Leviathian isnt in the SoulRendering line :p

But my overall damage output when Leviathian and the Proc hit is more than before, due to more SoulRendering and ofc patch.

P

Pin

OFC Leviathian isnt in the SoulRendering line :p

But my overall damage output when Leviathian and the Proc hit is more than before, due to more SoulRendering and ofc patch.

Leviathan PROC has NOTHING to do with Soulrending. It will hit for THE SAME damage with 1 or 50 Soulrend spec.

And you're not a noob and know the Reaver class well, you say?

W

Waok

Originally posted by Pin
Leviathan PROC has NOTHING to do with Soulrending. It will hit for THE SAME damage with 1 or 50 Soulrend spec.

And you're not a noob and know the Reaver class well, you say?

ZzZzzZ

Ok, Leviathian (plus its own proc when it hits) + Debt to Arawn (if it doesnt get resisted) + Increased SoulRendering.

and welldone for finally spelling Leviathian correctly.. me bows.

P

Pin

ZzZzzZ

Ok, Leviathian (plus its own proc when it hits) + Debt to Arawn (if it doesnt get resisted) + Increased SoulRendering.

and welldone for finally spelling Leviathian correctly.. me bows.

Firstly, I have spelt Leviathan correctly every time. It is you and Mythic who seem unable to spell the word.

But wtf does Debt to Arawn have to do with the Leviathan proc?

W

Waok

I am only going by what the game name is, regardless if its wrong or not, I don't really care, game calls it Leviathian, so do I.

Leviathian proc has no connection with soulrendering, as we both fully well know, 2 different lines.

I only mentioned that the last self proc, coupled with the leviathian proc when it hits is now more than what it was before, I am merely refering to my respec rather than this post in many ways, ofc i dont really care ;)

S

stinkie

he said he overal damage not just leviathan.

is Pin the only one that cant understand this ?

P

Pin

Originally posted by stinkie
he said he overal damage not just leviathan.

Well, maybe the vague comment was just a little mis-placed in a topic about Leviathan.

But well, my overall damage has gone up massively (~30%) due to staying 42 Shield.

And my defense has gone through the roof aswell.

P

Poseidon

oki thanx Pin and waok for your help on this one :)) j/k

its probably as u said that i get more resists on the Procc.

A

Antedeluvian

And a bit out of thread (only a bit), is really harder land now the levi as a rear style whit the new rear arc?

P

Pin

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
And a bit out of thread (only a bit), is really harder land now the levi as a rear style whit the new rear arc?

not noticed it, tbh.

not tried the side chain either yet. maybe that'll be worth trying more.

B

belth

Originally posted by Antedeluvian

The arc changes made it harder for my merc to pull of back-positionals on wights last night atleast.

T

Trubble

Originally posted by Pin
And no. Resists haven't changed, but you may see more outright resists on it, just like see more blocks/parries/misses in melee combat due to the code changes there.

People will generally have higher resists in 1.62 than in 1.60. The resists system havent been reworked, but the availability of good resists items as well as the average RR has increased. So untill resists is getting reworked you can expect a general decrease in proc damage.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Trubble
People will generally have higher resists in 1.62 than in 1.60. The resists system havent been reworked, but the availability of good resists items as well as the average RR has increased. So untill resists is getting reworked you can expect a general decrease in proc damage.

not really. there's been a quest added to the realms to get an item or two, but it was easy to cap everything last patch aswell, and most people already did.

T

Trubble

Originally posted by Pin
not really. there's been a quest added to the realms to get an item or two, but it was easy to cap everything last patch aswell, and most people already did.

I disagree on most people did - just take a look on the number of people in epics on telepad. However more people will now.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Trubble
I disagree on most people did - just take a look on the number of people in epics on telepad. However more people will now.

I don't tend to fight against Albs in RvR. I very rarely see any Mids or Hibs in epic.

A

Apathy

Probably because their epic gfx are kinda shitty and they all look like Keltoi drops.

a.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Apathy
Probably because their epic gfx are kinda shitty and they all look like Keltoi drops.

a.

or because they spend 2 days in DF farming 2-5p to get decent armour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom