Leviathan Raid

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
I'm thinking of organising Leviathan Raids...
Dates and times will be announced to the people who subscribe, this will be in the weekend, some time saturday or sunday afternoon.

There is 1 item that i need, and if that drops i will claim it, since else there is like 1 chance in 1000 that i ever get it. Tho i will not ever roll for any of the other items... I only need the Leviathan Ring of Defiance.

My first try will be with a 7 animist - 1 fop buffer/healer group.

If you need any leviathan items, subscribe for it...
Ow and by the way, if that ring i need drops twice or more, as stated i only need that item once... And will only claim it once offcourse...

Group setup:

- Animist 1: Anivarkie
- Animist 2:
- Animist 3:
- Animist 4:
- Animist 5:
- Animist 6:
- Animist 7:
-FOPbuff/heal: Hurraichbintod

Greetings, Vark.

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Buffervarkie imo 2 spreaders are always nice for pve, cos one could die really fast if he get agro from mobs but 2 spreaders always can help themselfs with heals and buff ppl in group, anyway coult with my clerc for do this raid, only post here time or pm me in game ;)

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm interesting.

I'm not sure if we can take him down with animists tho...
Btw CoDo do you think any other ppl from SpaNNiarD might be interested?
Plz ask in your guild, tell them to post here...

Greetings Varkie

Group setup:

- Animist 1: Anivarkie
- Animist 2:
- Animist 3:
- Animist 4:
- Animist 5:
- Animist 6:
-FOPbuff/heal: Codacx
-FOPbuff/heal: Hurraichbintod

Posting grp setup again, since i can't edit 1st post...

mirieth!

Banned
i think 6 animists will cap shroom limit/pierce anyway? i may well be wrong though.

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
i could ask in guild, and i could obligate them to come but im not sure :p

dont worry ill do Buffervarkie, and as i know imo 2 fgs of tanks is enought for kill Leviathan, and if all going good we could Legion also no? :p

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
¬¬ Tarlyn!!!!!! you will do PvE cos ill do also!!! and you will be with me in same group!!! or ill kick your ass!!!!!!!! xD

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
Depens of the date, and the time i will come too

(spanniard member :>)

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
Great mateys, i think we will have a good cooperation =)

Btw does SpaNNiarD have 5 animists guilded? else we could easily do the testing...

Greetings Vark

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
mirieth! said:
i think 6 animists will cap shroom limit/pierce anyway? i may well be wrong though.

Actually 7. 6 animist gives 96 shrooms and 100 i cap within a stuiped radius so you need 7 animists to cap.... But then you rather should have 2 groups with 1 theugist in each and a few spreaders if you really need to cap the shrooms just a little thought....

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
i think 4 shrooms won't make the difference...

And you suggest a Theurg for the stunpets?

Greetz

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Kraken and Leviathan will no longer suffer defensive penalties when in combat with a large number of attackers.
not farmable with anis anymore u cant break resist barrier for mages.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
Kraken and Leviathan will no longer suffer defensive penalties when in combat with a large number of attackers.
not farmable with anis anymore u cant break resist barrier for mages.

actually you can still farm them..

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm i'll soon find out ;-)

Need his ring 1 way or another, so :-p

Greetz
Tha Vark

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Buffervarkie said:
Btw does SpaNNiarD have 5 animists guilded? else we could easily do the testing...

Nop soz Buffervarkie, all that i know is that we havent any animist in guild, maybe are some twinks but dunno atm

Ill give some answer all fast i know how many animist i could count from my guild for do this raid

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
Ok Codacx, thanks.

And if Dutx aids and Mvv, i don't think it will be much of a problem to raid the bitchy mob...
And if it's true that ani's can't kill anymore, i'll try to setup some tankgrp (will try out with 1FG first offc, if we can kill dragon with 13ppl, i don't think 8ppl will fail on Levi ;-))

OH BTW:
SUGGESTION DATE/TIME:
Sunday 15 oktober, in the afternoon (past 14h)

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
Will keep that in mind Mvv, i'll keep you informed... I'm gonna try to lay this tomorrow afternoon for the 1st try tho, if we get the ppl together...
Could be that i do it during next week evenings too.

Greetings

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Alekine said:
stop !pve! :D

No we need to practice on mobs how to out lag the game. When we are done with that we still have to learn how to outstrafe someone with good manners. I mean we should be able to srafe around a mob with the lag skillz we got so we then can use backstyles w/o problems in pve. After that we might try to go pk vs spanniards but then trying to port with all this lag is a pain :(

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, i hope more the interested people will be online and have time during this week then. it's allmost 16h and noone online...

Greets Vark

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Phoebee-v- said:
No we need to practice on mobs how to out lag the game. When we are done with that we still have to learn how to outstrafe someone with good manners. I mean we should be able to srafe around a mob with the lag skillz we got so we then can use backstyles w/o problems in pve. After that we might try to go pk vs spanniards but then trying to port with all this lag is a pain :(

ive missed you :(

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Buffervarkie im really soz for tell you that this week ill be working every afternoons untill 22:00 pm..

But well i could be online at saturday since 16:00 i think, well see you there ;)

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i hope nothing gets on my agenda for Saturday so we can meet then...

I hope DutX will be online too.

Greetings Vark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom