Leviathan 8-man farm group raid :: 12/2 1700GMT

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Good day - Although im not playing for quite a few now ( 3-4 months ) my accounts are still open as my best friend does.

I'd take a break for the day from WoW and do some laugh farming.

ML10 conv chanter: Me
ML10 conv chanter:
ML10 conv chanter:
ML10 conv chanter:
ML10 conv chanter:
ML10 perf druid:
ML10 perf druid:
Warden pbt:

We will farm both servers. 4 drops from each Levi. 1 drop for each.

Cheers
Mck

arwens

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to sign up with chanter, arwens.

Also signing up Solari on his Warden Cynith.

Thanks

arwens

Fledgling Freddie
No updated list and gone 5 now, so take it this is not happening ???

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Why u need an update list ? If u count the people replied to the event u wont see more than 8 which makes a fg so whats the reason to do a list?
Normally u write whos in on high demand things where u get more than the actual needed numbers. I was on at the time and looked for most of you ( Zarwina u were afk for about 20 min )

No worries. We will do another one soon.

Mck

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Are we on the same server and in the same timezone calenders?

Me, zar and aniaol was on at 1700 GMT, not silly BST, EST, CET or whatever timezone you must have confused it with.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Why u need an update list ? If u count the people replied to the event u wont see more than 8 which makes a fg so whats the reason to do a list?
Normally u write whos in on high demand things where u get more than the actual needed numbers. I was on at the time and looked for most of you ( Zarwina u were afk for about 20 min )

No worries. We will do another one soon.

Mck

You were not on. :eek7:
As solari posted, only 3 of us were in aerus at the time you asked for... i rushed there at about 16.55 to find that only arwens and cynith were there. At 17.15 we split.
i for example was on with bufinel and noobinhood till about 11.30pm gmt.

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Seriously theres no point in arguing and above all no reason to lie here why should we anyway. Just to confirm that i was on though - check my previous post which im saying BG is up - join Fauve. Obviously i need to be logged on in order to have a bg up. Maybe a time difference created the problem. I was on around at 16: 45 till 17:15 UK time. Did look for noobinette,anioal and rest and i didnt find anyone. The only that i did find was Zarwina which i kept pming for about 10 min but aparently she was afk ( can check her logs to confirm ). Anyway end of story. Its a bit silly to discuss it further , no harm is done. My best day off from work is friday so if people are up for it we can rescedule it for that day ( time suited for most etc etc )

Mck

arwens

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously theres no point in arguing and above all no reason to lie here why should we anyway. Just to confirm that i was on though - check my previous post which im saying BG is up - join Fauve. Obviously i need to be logged on in order to have a bg up. Maybe a time difference created the problem. I was on around at 16: 45 till 17:15 UK time. Did look for noobinette,anioal and rest and i didnt find anyone. The only that i did find was Zarwina which i kept pming for about 10 min but aparently she was afk ( can check her logs to confirm ). Anyway end of story. Its a bit silly to discuss it further , no harm is done. My best day off from work is friday so if people are up for it we can rescedule it for that day ( time suited for most etc etc )

Mck

Hmm i think there must have been a time difference problem here, i live in the UK and at that time 16.45 to 17.15 gmt i wasnt on zarwina, i was on arwens as already stated by anioal and cynith. By the way you said Bg was up , your post was posted at 2.40gmt ?? thats not 17.00 gmt as stated. Anyways i cant do friday have other plans

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom