Levi/Kraken raid Saturday 20:00!

Lethul

FH is my second home
CET!

Im doing levi kraken raid since i need itams! :)
I will also do one on Sunday, and all in all of these two raids i will claim 2 items, 1 "Leviathan ring of the Deep" and 1 "Black water belt". If both these drops on saturday i hope nobody will object that i take both then and dont claim anything sunday raid.

SETUP:

Matter caba:
Matter caba:
Sorc: Me!
cleric:
cleric:
cleric:
Ice wizz:
Blockbot:

If anyone with more experience than me with krak/levi raids on alb see any obvious flaws in my setup please tell me what i need to change :)

TACTICS:
Kraken: One out of group caba will pull kraken out of his lair, after that we rezz him. Everyone should be standing ontop of each other and. 1 Caba will start spamming baseline singletarget DoT, the other one will spam singletarget specline DoT. Clerics will spam group heal and nothing but group heals. Sorc will spam matter debuff aswell.

Leviathan: Leviathan will be petpulled by sorc ml9 pet. After that i will put up a Crystal Titan between levi and us which will hopefully attract parasite aggro. If that fails we still have ice/guardbot to kill parasites. Then caba sets their pets on levi aswell, if we will use DoTs aswell as pet i dont know yet. Still trying to find info about that.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Saturday is my bday party :(

Anyways log on after 17:30 today you mofo :D you dont need to let caba die :eek:

or tell me your char name so i pm you :p

Im not online alot this week, have GF visiting me. But im from time to time mostly looking for you. Im on Papasan (sometimes idling in CS)

Lethul

FH is my second home
due to lack of signups this is canceled :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Im not online alot this week, have GF visiting me. But im from time to time mostly looking for you. Im on Papasan (sometimes idling in CS)

Ill look for you when im on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom