Levelling Of Artifacts

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone give me a little advice on this.

Yesterday i finally Levelled my Harpy Feather Cloak to 100%, on Level 1 and i was happy as it should become level 2 then, instead it just went back to 50%, so what im wondering is it supposed to ding by itself or do i have to do something to get the ding like train or somethign else, so hope someone can say if its bugged or something else is wrong.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
I would log this via rightnow.

I think a fellow guild member had the same issue (different artifact), we were leveing their artifact and it went to 100% and didnt level, a few more kills later it had reverted to 50%

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
aye a pala in our guild got his malice axe to 100% to lvl 1 it dinged and went straight to 50% to lvl 2, a bit later it went back down to just above lvl 1

emma

Loyal Freddie
Thats how its supposed to be ;p

Starts at 0% you then xp to it to lvl 1 (100%)
it then goes to 50%, 67%, 80% and so on and so forth.

But dont be fooled just because it only needs 33% or 20% to the next level that doesnt mean you have to kill less mobs ;p my belt is currently lvl 4 with 9% to lvl 5 and it takes ~3-4 red con mobs to get 1% on it. compaired to level 1 where it took just 1 red con mob.

did have a web site which detailed exactly how artifact xp works, but im b**gered if i can find it again.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Its a known bug and gets fixed next patch. It will still take the same amount of xp to level as if it started on 0%. So dont think your getting free xp :)

Fixed display of experience remaining on artifacts, so that the experience counter always resets to 0% remaining after each new level instead of displaying "50% exp earned towards level 2" immediately after getting the first level.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Nah you seem to miss my point, its starts at level 1, i then do some farm and its level 1 and has 100%, suddenyl 1 kill after its still level 1 and on 50%, which means i lost 50% and the item still isnt level 2.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Aye i realised after reading friday news, it was just me that was confused and thought they started at 1 as seemed logical to me, but still bugged thou with having 50% all of a sudden :)

But thx for posts :)

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well,....

beside that bug that Harpy's Feather Cloak is a really worse artifact when it comes to level that thing.
Would be nice if it was xping on all mobs like Shades of mist does.

/Cathul

iziz

Loyal Freddie
It's not bugged at all.

At the start of level 0 you have 0 xp on the artifact... suppose it takes 1000 xp to level the artifact per level.

When you ding level 1, you will have 1000 xp on the artifact. To get to level 2 you need another 1000 xp, ie a total of 2000. Therefore you have already obtained 50% of the xp you need to reach level 2, by reaching level 1.

When you ding level 2 you will have 2000 xp on the artifact. To get to level 3 you need another 1000 xp, ie a total of 3000. Therefore you have already obtained 66% of the xp you need to reach level 3, by reaching level 2.

etc etc.

So you will start each level with the following % xp...
2: 50%
3: 66%
4: 75%
5: 83%
6: 86%
7: 88%
8: 89%
9: 90%

Hope that clears things up a bit.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Thx Iziz that cleared it up, wish there was a proper game manual instead of those useless pieces of paper that came with the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom