Leveling

Merchz

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the fastest way to level as a group? I found quite a few issues with playing as a group. One is all the "loot quests" where you need to loot mobs. Another one is that you need to have done the same prequests from before etc.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ive noticed (or maybe im wrong here :p ) that on some of the loot settings the "quest" loot isnt accessible to all group members (so have to kill loads more mobs, or even worse, wait for re-pop :p )

SilverHood

FH is my second home
quest drops, like when you're collecting skulls, armbands, whatever, drop for all members of the group that have the quest.... so if it's on free for all, and only one person loots, then that person can finish the quest without anyone else getting any.

Round robin is best, if the person whos round it is, hasnt got the quest, and the needed item drops, then it goes to the next person.

Best way of leveling in my experience, is to do the collect xxx items from mob xxx, solo, and group to do the "kill xxx of mob xxx".

Do instances as soon as you're able, and there's no harm in doing them twice, for the drops and the exp :)

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm weird. But when I use Group Loot all the people who are on the same step and need an item from the mob we killed can take it. (The item will stay lootable till all who need it took the item). There are ofcourse a lot of solo quests too. Round Robin is a good thing to use in random groups cause they you are sure the others won't take it all...

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Grind is ok fast, but if you combine it with questing, you get some nice boost of xp + nice items, and its way more fun then just doing instances all the time.

Imo playing on a Pvp server is enough to make it alot more fun, since you allways have a risk of getting jumped :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom