leveling through bg's

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
the exp in thid is great, are there enough people in the bg's after that to level up with remotely nice speed?

had a lot of fun tonight in bg (kippeie, ment) and it beats killing mobs any day, but if the other zones are empty i guess its pve time :p

anyone know?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
If I knew there were people going to be there i'd take my Warrior to the other Battlegrounds, but searching around for 30mins just to get ganked isn't my cup of tea :(

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Its not bad XP, but its too irregular to really level a char, especially when in the lower levels, you get ganked just a tad too often. It all depends on the enemies, and if you can find a nice group or some friends :)

Cunnyfunt

Fledgling Freddie
im quite often in braemar with my armsman, i split my time between him and my 39 cleric in molvik. My advice to you would be to go to the bg and if its empty start killing mobs (drops in brae are in the high 90s quality) which give good xp as well. Set yourself as lfg and try to build a group as normal - you can then roam around without fear of being steamrolled quite so easily. If you get enough peeps you could attack ck which alb has held for some time now. You get about 2.5 bubs for taking the keep.

Really there ought to be more people playing in braemar as its so easy to ding 25 in thid now. The problem is a lot of these players are used to thid and have twinked equipment with capped everything, mp weapons etc. which they might not want to replace. If they went to the next bg they would find themselves (gasp!) fighting stronger toons than themselves, for the first time since forever, therefore they stay where they know they have an advantage over most of their opponents.

Thats their choice of course but i for one would like to see more people moving on from thid :)

Xplo

Banned
Do like my armsman does, buy waterpots and kill the gimps that fall from the bridge in the water. (Pirania tactics)

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
First of all, Hi community =) been out of daoc for about a year ( or even longer) and just restarted 3 weeks ago, still on my SI account, and so opened a new forum account too.. game changed a lot, some good changes some bad changes. All in all, its better then I expected. Must say I was kinda
surprised to see the amount of buffbots.

Anyways back on topic, ye totally agreed, leveled my ickle minstrel from 21-24 in here :). Nice exp ,good fun most of the time and sure beats exping in keltoi =) or the likes.

I'm not totally sure about the other realms amounts, but it seems a bit balanced in Thid? I sure can remember before my break Thid was, ZzZzzZ with 500 albs and 20 mids and 5 hibs =).

I sure hope the following BG's are nicely populated too.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Molvik and Leirvik are busy enough to lvl up in. Helps if you can take CK. In leirvik at 42 I got 3.5 bubs for it. at 43 it was pretty close to the same amount.

Leirvik is only really busy enough after 5pm (GMT).

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom