Leveling speed

taB

Part of the furniture
I have played for 61 hours and am level 40. This is very slow compared to the majority but a lot of people in early access are keen gamers and have been in the beta so I would expect them to level faster than me.

So, no I would say that so far it has been slightly faster than that. The highest level I have seen is 66 but I don't know how long they've played for.

The guys in guild seem to still be levelling at a constant rate post 40.

Oh, and what the flying fuck is that link.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
46 hours so far and i'm 39 (and about 80% towards 40) been exploring a little during that time also.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
no level 80`s yet, except CSR`s and GM`s, I'm level 26 with 16 hours /played. Seems a decent rate of levelling so far

Aada

Part of the furniture
Isn't there a level 80 already ?

There are some but they exploited a quest.

That saying it wouldn't suprise me if there were some legit lvl 80's who haven't slept since saturday.

Tilda

GM's are level 100 :p I saw one, damn they look cool :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
lvl 80 on fury yesterday

heh there was multiple people playing the account then or its been exploited to 80.

Few people from Sol Invictus have been playing more or less all day and they're only early 60's mid 60's.

Always amusing when a new mmo comes out and a max lvl char pops up within a few days of release :) its like an exploiter radar.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
How do you guys tend to level, I am only doing the destiny quests and occasionally grinding (still only lvl 13)? I find normal questing to be quite dull and would rather just grind till i can get back on the destiny quest.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
People got 80 ages ago with just playing alot and knowledge of the game.

I'm almost 63 and working full time ffs :>

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How do you guys tend to level, I am only doing the destiny quests and occasionally grinding (still only lvl 13)? I find normal questing to be quite dull and would rather just grind till i can get back on the destiny quest.

grab as many quests as you can from town and do them all at once.. then turn them in all at once :p pretty much like you used to do in World of Warcraft basicly.

I did want to try mob grinding but the way mobs bug and baf from miles away sometimes I didn't find it that viable as a pure meleer.

Hybrid classes that are able to dish out dps aswell as heal themselves are clearly more superior to any other class in the game at the moment for a starting class in a new mmo.

overall i'd say if your a pure melee.. stick to quests, nothing more. If your any sort of ranged class do abit of mob grinding/questing and if your a class that can do nice dps aswell as heal yourself well.. then you can do pretty much anything you want to without a problem.

To all new people that are reading this I advise against picking a pure meleer for a first class unless you have friends to group/level with.. if your going at it solo avoid pure meleers for a first character.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
If levelling is so easy then I guess the big question is what kind of high level content is there already? Wonder how long it'll be before we start seeing the rediculously predictable "I have powergamed to 80 and theres now nothing to do!" comments that always seem to blight new games :(

Surely there must be loads of cool lower level content these players are missing by just grinding quest after quest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom