Leveling in Mid

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Hello people,

Am new to Mid. Have played Alb/Excal and pretty much had as much as I can take of Alb...

So with that in mind... wheres the best place to level atm? - I can use /level so just the 20+ areas if poss

Also, anyone got any good (i.e. show me where to go) maps of the areas?

Thanks in advance!

p.s. - Is there any guilds recruiting? - English ones

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Dreamor said:
Hello people,

Am new to Mid. Have played Alb/Excal and pretty much had as much as I can take of Alb...

So with that in mind... wheres the best place to level atm? - I can use /level so just the 20+ areas if poss

Also, anyone got any good (i.e. show me where to go) maps of the areas?

Thanks in advance!

p.s. - Is there any guilds recruiting? - English ones

depends on char ur gonna roll...whether u got a BB or not?

Df good place to start...if we have it...which we do usually
or try Vendo Caverns

as for guild recruiting...myself havent had much luck on guilds since i moved from Alb/pryd...must be my aftershave :p

depends if ur wanting PvE guild...RvR guild..or mixed...only guild i could suggest that is mostly english is Nemesis...they more Pve orientated...maybe they could help you

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Maps you can find here:

http://daoc.catacombs.com/display_map.cfm

Lvl20-25,
Vendo Caverns in Vale of Mularn or,
Cursed Tomb in Gotar or,
Roam around in Muspelheim

Lvl25-35,
Start in the area near the mobs Tradande, Furf and Vindvasen in Skona Ravine and work you way closer to the cave Varulvhamn and Werewolf Guards around it. Check this map for info on where to find the mobs/names.

Lvl35-38
Varulvhamn in Skona Ravine

Lvl38-44
Spindelhalla in Myrkwood

Lvl44+
Darkness Falls in Vale of Mularn
Iarnvidiur's Lair in Iarnwood (SI)

Or you could just go DF all the way since we seem to have it alot. :D

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
NeonBlue said:
as for guild recruiting...myself havent had much luck on guilds since i moved from Alb/pryd...must be my aftershave :p
You seriously should try us NeonBlue - you'll either love us or hate us, there is nothing in between.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
You seriously should try us NeonBlue - you'll either love us or hate us, there is nothing in between.

was that an offer?....if so maybe u would be so kind to pm me with more details

if not....forgive me

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for the help all

Rolled myself a Skald called Evidence

Vendo here I come :clap:

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
It's tough trying to level in the current climate, especially if you dont have a buffbot or a lvl 50 (leech xp?) I'm currently working my way up the levels again after coming back to DAoC with a Shaman and getting groups when your bot-less and lvl 50 less is a nightmare, im currently lvl 18 and got there mainly thanks to guild mates and SC as a whole, however when i log in and try to find a group theres none around and i dont want to have to rely on guild mates to PL me as i still enjoy grouping with people as we once did.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Well Evidence (Skald) is now lvl 22 and got a BB going also...

Lets see how things go

Thanks for the help so far guys and hope to be BG/RvR'ing with you some time sooooon! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom