Leveling group. 20-50. + toa.

Zdeath

Banned
Hi,

With the Incoming patches, and people shuffling around on the servers, we are here to give people a quick and pain free leveling group set up to 50.

So, you people that have a secondary realm (with nothing but bad alts.) or dedicated players who just want a good char with a nice template, here is your chance. Me and a friend of mine are going to be leveling from 20-50, and make some friends on the way with a set group.

Here is what we have in mind for classes:

Warrior - Zdeath/Munchi. (me)
Savage/Zerker - Spot not filled.
Supp SM - Spot not filled.
Supp SM - Qtqpi
Healer - Spot not filled.
Healer - Spot not filled.
Misc - Spot not filled.
Misc - Spot not filled.

About the specs, some are required to go a certain spec - this is just purely for the quickness of the leveling. Of course, after this leveling group is over on the leveling side, you can respec to what you wish.

About Misc spots. These are spaces that you can apply for with any class you want to play.

Also on a note, ANYBODY with a BUFFBOT that is fop, or just level 50 will be GARANTEED a spot. Hence the reason why we don't need any shamans.

Please have a good hard think about how this can benefit you, a quick level 50, toa in a giffy and you are set in rvr.

Thanks,

Zdeath.

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
How often and witch days are you going to play? I´m interested and I have BB with fop, but I also have RL-stuff to attend to in the weeks...

Zdeath

Banned
Right well, we play as often as we can. Normally its weekdays mon-fri 3/4 - 9/10.

Weekends, is just whenever.-

Zdeath

Banned
Oh btw - there has been a change in group size.

It's now just 3 minumum, 6 maximum for group size.

No required classes, just choose a class and post back with what times you can play etc.

lane

Fledgling Freddie
u gonna make RVR guild afterwards with same ppl aswell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom