Leveling 40-50 on hib

Influenza

Part of the furniture
I just got my mana chanter to 40 tonight and i must admit i am totally bored sick of task dungeons , i dont have a clue where i am in most of hibernia so was wondering if there was any decent camps of mobs i could exp on , preferably energy weak :p

I have a 39 bot im gonna drag around with me but dont know where to go :)

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
Go sheroe hills and kill the glimmerlings the old fashion way

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Goto Shar Lab and then make your way to Underground Forest(you have to zone from Shar Lab to another area but I don't know its name). In both areas, at the Portal Stone (blue diamond on map I think) are quest giving NPCs. (quest like kill 1 green con mob for half bub xp). Also check out Cart Race quest in Abandonded Mines

Also , a firby in Mag Mell gives a quest to deliver a poem. Silly XP.

Don't forget at level 48 or 49 do all the Shrouded Isles quests.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
im at level 39 atm, and bored of tasking to. Trying to build up the courage to carry on leveling but finding it hard :)

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
as mentioned above the easiest place to train is probably catacombs, if you travel to otherworld and underground forest and activate the obelisks and start all the mini quests, then in 3 levels time go back and you will find a whole lot more.
most of the mini ones give increased xp the higher level you are, personally i found it worthwhile to do the quest but not finish them, then after i got my last free level at 47 i finished them all for big reward which ment with bear pelts and lost seed the last few levels were easy.
Another thing is that from level 40 you can start the master levels which if you can get a group will boost you up fast.
Other options include hunting the mermen/crocmen for scrolls but they can be nasty.
also given there in now a bindstone at innis the bog has many options for hunting although the money/items will be poor comparied to the newer zone.. just be thankful you dont need to hunt for Dob now, ive still never seen him. <sighs>
Hope this helps.

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Dob is seriously overrated.

Try the mobs behind scath keep, near the gate in relicwall. Maybe a tad high still, but safe and it gives you frontier exp :)

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
from lvl 45 go farm scrolls at the melos place in Meso, gives great money and very good xp

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
better xp group is the one i am lvling atm!!!

Wont tell u wich is it, all i can say is: Dont underestimate the power of the infantry!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom