Level43 Wizzy Epic - Treefall

A

Afroninja

OK, ive now camped the location where i have been told he resides for over 15 hours now. Not a sign

Am i missing something?

Im amongst the fellwoods that are in the valley just beyond the end of the path from excalibur.

Cheers

E

--Eraser--

im not sure ure in the right valley...the one i found him in is NE of excaliber keep...near the border to pennine

A

Afroninja

aye, thats where i am. i think :)

walk away from excal following the path. pass the worms on the right, and keep going straight ahead?

D

-Dreama-

Hmm, same quest for sorc...and I have the loc of treefall, I'll find it ad msg you in game

V

Verena

When you standing at Excalibur, face NE to the high hill you see and run up it. You'll walk through a bunch of Cliff spiders and when you walk down the hill on the other side you'll see a sort of pit with a few trees in it.

There's grimwoods there at night and I've killed him 3 times in exact same spot. He even repops after a few minutes so if you don't see him you're problably in the wrong place. You'll have to cross the pennine border by a few yards too.

G

Gwandyn

And remember that he looks like a MAN...or undead fildith anyway..NOT like a tree.

V

Verena

Originally posted by Gwandyn
And remember that he looks like a MAN...or undead fildith anyway..NOT like a tree.

Yes, he's an Grimwood Keeper (undead). That's why you shouldn't look at the fellwoods there just find the grimwoods at night and you'll see Treefall standing between them.

He's hard as nails though. I was 44 at the time and he was "only" orange. I charmed 2 spiders behind on the hill and even after letting those spiders get him to half health he still kicked my ass. Finally got a lvl50 cleric to help me but make sure you get the killing blow or you can do it all over again. (happened to me on first kill, cleric killed him with smite and I didn't progress on the quest)

A

Afroninja

Thanks for the help guys. Think im in the right place now. Just waiting for darkness to fall :)

Z

-Ziro-

Incase you've had no luck his loc is approx 41k/58k in pennine.
I killed him twice both times during day so he doesn't only spawn at night.

A

Afroninja

Aye, i got him. Thanks again for yer helps :)

Although thanks to DF, im not sure ill ever see the 48 and 50 quests :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom