\level

I

IronlungDTP

Ok. The level command allows you to create level 20 or 30 characters if you have a 50th lvl on that account.

Is it possible to do this on the same server. I.E. Delete your 50 and all alts and re-roll as a 20/30 on a different realm on same server? I'm guessing you can't as I doubt they coded /level to check deleted characters (or any log of them). It would be quite tempting if you could though :)

C

Cush

Delete yours then try in another realm.

Tell me if it works or not ;)

S

Sajko

it works, once u have made a /level char ur account is flagged as being able. Need to make a /level char once first tho.

N

-Nxs-

Yup it works - make sure you have leveled a toon on your existing realm first to ensure the command is active - then delete change realm and level to 20/30

Mythic do not advise this - as they may change the code for how leveld alts are created and then your stuffed as you have no 50 again

M

~Mobius~

It does work, as long as you've /level'ed once then even without a level 50 the server knows you are able to use the command.

I

IronlungDTP

Nice one. Thanks for the info all

Just need to make my mind up now heh

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Cush
Delete yours then try in another realm.

Tell me if it works or not ;)

It does, ive been toying with it for about a month now.

B

brite

noooooooooooo iron you cant leave you one of the cleaverest trolls we got !!! (is that a compliment? i dont know :p stay and ermmmmm you can marry martha

M

mid.Bashir

hmmm
i asked this question to RightNow and got the answer that it wouldn't work... can anyone that did this confirm please?

I

IronlungDTP

Originally posted by brite
noooooooooooo iron you cant leave you one of the cleaverest trolls we got !!! (is that a compliment? i dont know :p stay and ermmmmm you can marry martha

Still thinking about mate. Have no fear as I really doubt I can be arsed to lvl again - even if it is only from 30th :p

Will Martha do all the cooking and Ironing? I don't want one of those new fangled midgardian ladies who out damage me in combat.

I

iceforge

Originally posted by GOA on http://www.camelot-europe.com - News Section

Character restoration :

When you write to the customer support to ask for the restoration of a deleted character, there are several pieces of information that you have to give :

Server Name Name, class and level of the character If you have other characters on this account, give their names too If you don't have any character left, you have to create one and give us his name

If the character you wish to restore is from a different realm from the one which you are playing on, you also have to specify that you want to delete all your characters. For instance : you had a Paladin on Albion, you deleted it to play on Midgard, than after a couple of weeks you regret it and decide to ask for a restoration of your paladin. In this case your Midgard characters will be deleted, and you will have to confirm to the customer support team that you wish this deletion.

So if you want to give it a go, remember to give up and come back m8! :p

P.S: You won't like hibs anyway....

B

brite

Originally posted by IronlungDTP
Still thinking about mate. Have no fear as I really doubt I can be arsed to lvl again - even if it is only from 30th :p

Will Martha do all the cooking and Ironing? I don't want one of those new fangled midgardian ladies who out damage me in combat.

Martha = dread commander, so proabably will out damage you

Users who are viewing this thread