Level range for DF?

C

[Cerebus]

At what level is it a good idea to go into Darkness falls? At what level is it possible to solo there?

O

old.tRoG

the lowest lvl mob is 15 (demonic familiars, they're everywhere), but they are pretty bad for this lvl, since you wont be able to move

the plated fiends are lvls 25-30

so really you should be at least lvl 25 to solo there, lower than 15 and you will struggle to even get to the merchants, unless in a group that is ;)

C

[Cerebus]

Thankyou :)

So will this dungeon make places like Yggdra redundant now?

O

old.tRoG

probably ;)

its very easy to sit and camp the one spot all day long from what ive seen in df, you could just sit infront of the plate feinds with a group of 20s all day and smack them over and over and over again.

but deeper in its higher lvl mobs, but in smaller spawns (eg. Umbrood Warriors, spawn in twos or threes)

mind you, your realm wont always have access to df, so you'll have to make do with the fronteirs and normal dungeons :)

what a shame :p

[EDIT: Just looked at Kirstena's map, there seems to be some higher lvl camp places too, just that i havent been there, me being the gorre lowbie and all ;)]

C

[Cerebus]

Ha, I'm Hibernian, we'll have the entrance practically all the time........

O

old.tRoG

dont know about the demonic familiars, they might not, but everything else does.

they drop money too, and some drop loot (eg. legion)

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

very hard to solo in df imo nearly ALL the mobs add . i was soloing greens when i went there cos i knew i could handle 4-5 of em where as if i pulled a blue 3-5 would come and thats to risky for me :)

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

the only room i found i could solo in for yellows "the room with the cook dude in" when low hp they call for help :(

O

old.tRoG

strange, none of the mobs i was fighting brought adds, even when i grouped up with another guy.

didnt notice if they called for help, but none of their buddies came if they did, probably because i was pulling them miles away from the camp... mmm, skald pulling :)

C

[Cerebus]

So they even add if you're solo. That's weird. Oh well :(

O

old.tRoG

not for me they didnt :)

or is it just because im speshul? ;)

E

erl

May be like many other mobs, they add if you help someone out or accidently fire away at the same mob as an other PC.

O

Orin Askhammare

The demonic familiars are level 15 yeah. I checked DF on Gorre briefly with my wee level 15 eldritch and they were yellow. Bad news for your average caster though, because boy do they run fast!

M

mele-nko

U don't have to leave, so u can kill those mobs over and over and over and over again, untill u get kicked out by (an) enemy player(s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom