/level pbaoe grp

S

Sard-Nair

Heya all
Well, i'm planning on making a /leveled PBAOE group all you do is /level a certain class and we'll get started, after we have 8certain people we will start the grp, these are the classes
1)Tank
2)Tank
3)Tank
4)Mincer
5)Wiz
6)Wiz
7)Cleric
8)Theurg
post on here if your interested ! should be good fun if it works out well ;)

S

Sard-Nair

when we get everybody sorted, hopefully the start of october..maybe before =]

merc+pala+cleric taken up

B

burg-

I can be earth thug if i get to be like 90% afk or something? :p
Full earth even!! ;>

S

Sard-Nair

ok #alb.group on IRC quakenet ;) join it and talk etc...

still need 1more tank/2ice wizz and a mincer !

A

Aldoran

well, i got a lvl 24 armsie who can join

BUT

i can only play on wednesdays,friday evenings and weekends :(

S

Sard-Nair

that isnt much use m8 :( wanting to play everyday of the week starting from 28th sept:mad:

S

Sard-Nair

ok all we need is 2ice wizzes, a mincer or sorc, and another tank either paladin/merc or armsman!

G

gingger

I got a 20 mincer ready to rock! and play pretty much every night for hours and hours and hours...... Social life is a thing of the past.

Let me know if you want me

S

skile

Hmm, Sorc would probably be better. With it's con/str debuffs. But minstrel have stun ofc, which is pretty good also.

Levled my mincer 7-42 in a pbaoe grp. Was GREAT fun :).

S

Sard-Nair

gingger join #alb.group ! :) you choose mincer or sorc, but mincer might be better due to speed for traveling :) ok we need now, 2 ICE WIZZ'ES ... the main part ! if sombody feels like powerleveling me a wiz to 20 then i dont mind as i dont have /level then sombody else can play the more fun char. paladin lol

well ask your friends etc:m00:

F

fafa

i'm interessted, i can /lvl 1 ice wizz and get a pbt theurg if u want aswell, problem is the theurg will need some pl to level 20 as i don't have /level on the other acc.

edit- hope u understood ? i play ice wiz, and let theurg afk and running pbt and giving haste to tank every now and then, while xping.

G

gingger

cool let me knwo when u want to meet - mincers name is roxstar
he is full instument + thrust atm :)

K

kirennia

ill b anything apart from ice wizard mincer or cleric cause ive already got all 3...dont mind what i am and am online very often

G

Galie

Hi, Merc here looking to join your exp grp. I'm pretty much free till university gets going in mid october and I'd love be one of the grps tanks.

PM me in-game on Lamentation <Dragon Knights> or Galie <Dragon Knights>.

G

Galie

Hi, Merc here looking to join your exp grp. I'm pretty much free till university gets going in mid october and I'd love be one of the grps tanks.

G

Galie

G

Galie

G

Galie

G

Galie

I'm really sorry about the spam I have no idea wtf happened, lag
I suspect, I was suspicious about the time the new web page took to load.

I hope this doesn't get spammed too.

S

Sard-Nair

ok, join #alb.group on quakenet.org ! :) so we are all full i think
And morcheeba we are fine for a theurg, we got one :) ok we

2Ice Wizards = morcheeba and old.CrazyMuppet
kirennia choose a tank, Paladin/Merc/Armsman (im a pala, we have a merc, you choose either any of them 3tanks, BTW you can be a reaver if you want to be because there sheild tanks...

just join alb.group around 4:00pm - 10:00pm GMT time thats when all of us are on so we can get everything ready...
The playing times are from 4:00pm GMT to 10 or 11pm GMT everyday until we are 50 (hopefully) if you can play them times then pls say ;)

cya on IRC ;)

S

Sard-Nair

FULL
Starting tomorrow
thanks to everybody contributing to the post and asking for admission ! :clap:

R

Ralina_

!!

We need a Theurgist to fill the group, join #alb.group if your interested.

S

Sard-Nair

Still needing a theurg for group ! or a Cleric...
Please post on here or join #alb.group as Ralina_ said :) starting tomorrow playing times are from 4:10pm - 10:30pm GMT everynight !

Thanks
-Nair

G

gingger

i joined alb.gorup and got some group in DM lol, i assume you still want me? if not let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom