Level of epic mobs?

S

SilverHood

Just wandering about the frontiers, and I keep wondering, what level is the Glacier Giant? There was a big wolf thing too, Fenris or some such... what lvl is he?

And anyone know the levels of the dragon?

and where are the locations of the other epic mobs? (want to take my scout sightseeing)

O

old.Revz

Albion epic mobs are mostly in Llyn Barfog. They are all level 60+ ranging in difficulty from Fester and King of the Barfog Hills (pretty easy) to Wrath of Mordred and Legendary Afanc (quite tough). We have pictures of them in our scrapbook since we killed them all last week.

There are a couple of named Cailleach priests (level 67 I think) which could be considered epic mobs since they are so tough that can be found in Lyonesse.

Dartmoor has several named mobs but the only one aside from the dragon worthy of note is Mighty Moran (level 60+) who is basically one huge granite giant. The dragon is deep in Dartmoor so you won't be seeing it unless you happen to be part of a group fighting its way in. No idea on the level of Gol but higher than anything else in Albion by a long way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom