/level, hmm

F

flawless

Can you create a character now and get it to, lets say lvl 13, and then use the /level 20 command when 1.62 hits?

Thinking of creating a dwarf savage now, but need to know if i can use the /level 20 even tho i have leveled that character a bit.

And a dwarf savage is good right? :p hehe

F

flawless

hihi good question :p

But i hope it will work then :)

But as a dwarf savage, should i go 10 con/15 dex or 10 str/con/dex?

G

granny

Yeah you can, said on the herald somewhere that you can. Using /level just gives you enough XP to get to 20 (or 30) whatever level the char is (as long as it's <20 obv ;) ).

M

mestoph

You level each level, by typing /level it then give you enough xp to level. Like if you XP past 5.99 without going to class trainer. Next time you take a action that checks you char you level up. So then you click on your trainer and you raise 1 level. Repeat for each level. You can use it at any level providing you are sub 20 (30 if low-server-pop). The big question is, if you are 16, and then /level to 19 and then level to 20 normally, do you get the autotrain :).

T

Teh Krypt

Hurry up with the patching kemor & co :(.

This level 30/20 thing may make me come back :p

R

rynnor

Originally posted by mestoph
You level each level, by typing /level it then give you enough xp to level. Like if you XP past 5.99 without going to class trainer. Next time you take a action that checks you char you level up.

Erm - no - theres some stuff in a grab bag but basically it takes you from level X to 20 - if you are on a 30 realm u can then use the level command to go from level 20+ to 30 - theres no incrementing by 1 level at a time in order not to flood the BG's with max level chars.

So for 5.99 if you used the level command you would be 20.

R

rynnor

Originally posted by mestoph
You level each level, by typing /level it then give you enough xp to level. Like if you XP past 5.99 without going to class trainer.

Erm - no - theres some stuff in a grab bag but basically it takes you from level X to 20 - if you are on a 30 realm u can then use the level command to go from level 20+ to 30 - theres no incrementing by 1 level at a time in order not to flood the BG's with max level chars.

So for 5.99 if you used the level command you would be 20.

T

Tualatin

how about if you're level 1? then it doesn't work.. or can u get all lvl 20 rogue's , fighters and stuff?

Also, the autotrain as is? do you get 4 pt in say stealth for infil? (when going from 5 to 20)

S

Solarius

edit - missed kemors post :eek:

Kemor, will this work on ALL realms and ALL servers, or are there limitations like in the states?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom