/level help!

H

Heffer

if you are a bit confused of how to do the command /level.....you simply go to your base class trainer (say rogue/elementalist) and type.../level, then right click your trainer once for every level!

as soon as you are level 5 go to your specific class trainer (IE, Wizard/Scout) pick your class and do the same as above there until your on the required level you want :)

have fun with BG alts guys ^^

F

Flesh

How many times do people have to tell you the /level command can't be used to make characters for the bg's.

C

chimaira

do teh cheat and stop at 19 =P

prolly works cuz patch is gimped

G

Galewyr Dark

when u type /level u get enough xp for lvl 20

when u go to thr trainer and right click it bumps you up a level to match your xp...if you stop at 19 u still have enough xp for lvl 20 so it won't work...as has been said on GOA page and Herald page....i'll dig out links l8r

T

tris-

Originally posted by Flesh
How many times do people have to tell you the /level command can't be used to make characters for the bg's.

wtf r u talking about? you can goto Bg1 with /level 20 command :rolleyes: it was on the herald!

V

venerable

Conspiracy to keep nOObs in 50 RvR rather than BGs :)

H

Heffer

jesus was helping ppl that got/are getting confused with it, and you be so nit-picky to go into a debate cause i mentioned BG alts!

G

Gamah

Originally posted by Heffer
jesus was helping ppl that got/are getting confused with it, and you be so nit-picky to go into a debate cause i mentioned BG alts!

Fat cows dont get /level ;p

W

wulpse_havik

/level chars can't be used for bg0
but can be used for bg1, 2 and 3

i'm having lots of fun on xcal with my 24 sb since 90% of the bg players are blue con lvl 20ish "i got a lvl20 but can't play with him"
people

C

civy

They can be used for bg0. level to 19 then go to cs. stand on the balcony and bind and suicide away 5 bubs of xp.

Users who are viewing this thread