level guide

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
anyone got a good lvl guide fore focus pulling with chanter+manamenta+bard+bb we are around lvl 25 atm :)
( not cata og td )

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
anyone got a good lvl guide fore focus pulling with chanter+manamenta+bard+bb we are around lvl 25 atm :)
( not cata og td )

Might be worth scouting out spots in SI, but dont think anywhere thats that great though, pops we're a bit slow as I recall. Not sure of bonus in classic at the moment - if there is one then id go treibe until 30-33, coruscating mines is then good all the way to 50, though dunno how you are fixed, but you'd probably want to sort scrolls out from 45 onwards, so your hitting 50 as artis have levelled.

Old skool leveling!

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
At 30`s you should do the glimmerling camp on the way to the dragon, fast repop and busy camps. Also have a long aggrorange

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
thx fore the advice gonna try that later tonight and see how it goes we are trying to keep it in SI and RvR fore xp bonus

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
At 30`s you should do the glimmerling camp on the way to the dragon, fast repop and busy camps. Also have a long aggrorange

Its what i'd term a higher risk camp, you have to stand quite far away to ensure you dont get additional agro mid pull, and the mobs are also surprisingly spread out. It's also a pain if you wipe. I'd get personal port stone quests done if you were to give it a go. It is good though, and does offer the advantage of pattern drops, its a little tough low 30's I think. But aside from visits back to the trainers, it is good all the way to 50 as well. Certainly try it if you get bored in the dungeons.

Last potential problem is that they can come in big groups - now this never used to be a problem when the pet code meant every add went on the pet, but this got changed ages back, so adds just go on random group member - but am I now right in saying that all (normal) baf mobs are now back to attacking the pet?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
there are some good lvl 30 camps on the way towards necht from droig

Or you coudl do the formor towns outside of fomor (inside might be a bit hard)

If you do find yoruself in nect go do the corupted sylvans/treestrippers/barkstrippes it will give you friendly faction for the insect town then you can get to altafearan (which unfortunatly sucks) but has a few good high pop camps.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
there are insect camps just outside of aelid feie but they are scattered everywhere, although there is the mad grazers but they might behigh level as well.

Other than that not really many decent focus camps in si.

reaveruse

Fledgling Freddie
try between scath and sath tower 3 there is sum mobs there in the rock formation and thay drop dinder boxs level 25 i no u cant use em in rvr but after u get sum levels up u will have them for pve zones

i no i level'd my chant bard druid there for a good wile from 24.5 onwords

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Damn, I forgot the clever answer - reroll mid/limors and get a moderna powerlevel!

bad me. :twak:

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
Its what i'd term a higher risk camp, you have to stand quite far away to ensure you dont get additional agro mid pull, and the mobs are also surprisingly spread out. It's also a pain if you wipe. I'd get personal port stone quests done if you were to give it a go. It is good though, and does offer the advantage of pattern drops, its a little tough low 30's I think. But aside from visits back to the trainers, it is good all the way to 50 as well. Certainly try it if you get bored in the dungeons.

Last potential problem is that they can come in big groups - now this never used to be a problem when the pet code meant every add went on the pet, but this got changed ages back, so adds just go on random group member - but am I now right in saying that all (normal) baf mobs are now back to attacking the pet?

Couldnt agree with you more. It is a high risk, high reward spot. Takes a few tries to get the hang of, but imo it`s worth it if you manage.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
cheers 4 the info guys, we just turned 36 and started pulling in fins so gonna stay there until 50 xD

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
yeah nerf us :_) well we are not pulling hole camp yet just 3 maybe 4 mobs at the time undtil we ding 40 and get better dam shield think we can pull hole camp after that ( or atleast i hope )

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
just wontet to say thx again fore the lvl guide took us 2 days played and 15 hours to ding 50 and get some artis on so thx again _:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom