/level command

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys, i really need to know asap if i can still /level after deleting my 50s. Some people say my account is permantnly flagged and some say i wont be able to as i need a 50. could someone pelase clarify this for me? thanks

Eroa

Banned
when you get a lvl 50 acc gets flagged for /level .. so it works even if you delete and change realm. Im not just thinking it does i know.

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks much ! and yes Teren hihi i will wtfpwn you with my soon to be 50 fotm shar ranger!

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
XeffoInfil said:
Thanks much ! and yes Teren hihi i will wtfpwn you with my soon to be 50 fotm shar ranger!

I don't think so... I'm gonna wtfpwn you first. :eek:

:bazbeer:

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
i think they need to redo the /level command to as follows:

once you get a level 50, you can use the /level command to get to 20 on any server

once you get to 50 with a /level 20 character you get the /level 30 command on that server

once you get to 50 with a /level 30 character you get the /level 40 command on that server

Seeing as people are already power leveling or using buff bots to reach 50 in about a days play time i don't see the harm

Hansa

Fledgling Freddie
works fine,
I deleted my lvl 50 alb toons a while back and rolled /level 30 hib chars on the same server. So go ahead and explore a new realm :)

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
The /level command works on the account only, the server has nothing to do with it(so you can get a level 50 on Prydwen and then use /level on Excalibur), but you must have made a /level toon before deleting your level 50 character. The first act of using /level flags your account as /levelable. If you delete your 50 before using /level... then you have to go from level 1 all over again.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Margaret said:
The /level command works on the account only, the server has nothing to do with it(so you can get a level 50 on Prydwen and then use /level on Excalibur), but you must have made a /level toon before deleting your level 50 character. The first act of using /level flags your account as /levelable. If you delete your 50 before using /level... then you have to go from level 1 all over again.

or ask GOA to get the character back

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:

once you get a level 50, you can use the /level command to get to 20 on any server

once you get to 50 with a /level 20 character you get the /level 30 command on that server

once you get to 50 with a /level 30 character you get the /level 40 command on that server

Seeing as people are already power leveling or using buff bots to reach 50 in about a days play time i don't see the harm

TBH I think that's an uber idea.

Yea agree about the whole PL thing, my NS is 40 with about 3 hours /played... When I think about it and some of the effort I put into my early L50 chars (5 50s levelled the hard way, 2 of those with Malmo "mezz'n'assist" oldschool pulls), I feel cheap for the lack of effort I've put into it.

SigvartH

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:

I agree, u get more than enough pve in the ML's, Arty Hunts, Farming Scrolls, Farming Seals etc etc. I cant think many % of the pps playing daoc play for the "fun" in lvling. I know some plays for Pve, but with TOA and all the new dungeons they should get their fair share of pve tbh. Give /lvl 40 and 1 free 50 char when u hit 50 with your first char. Just the thought lvl a new char too 50 the old way give me the shivers.

I dont have the time too do all the ml's, arty, seals farming and lvl another char the old way. Give us casual gamers some luve =) since some of us have obligations in rl and cant stay infront of daoc 24/7 leaching of the scandinavian wellfare system :flame:

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
I cant think many % of the pps playing daoc play for the "fun" in lvling.

Unfortunatly mythic arnt overly bothered with "fun" they are only bothered with playtime, dont think many people enjoy the hours of farming artifacts + waiting for encounters to pop either :mad: . Also if you get things easyer your more likely to give them up easyer so they wont do it.

damn im bitter ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom