/level command

S

sweetleaf.

When can we use the /level command is it next patch and if so when does it come out please.

Looking forward to trying some alts.

N

-Nxs-

Read the DAOC home page, there have been some news articles over the last few weeks detailing the patch, when its due, and the /level command.

You'll also find in the support pages the patch notes for 1.62 which detail how to use the /level command.

www.camelot-europe.com is your friend....... aslong as you have broadband :)

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by xrn
nerf you posting while i wrote, oh well

/farm

At least my post offered a little more usefull information, and hopefully directs users to the main website to get the up to date information rather than posting here.

/farm

X

xrn

Well if he doesn't post here we can't answer him and farm! :p

S

Sharma

Hi, thread number #3871469461941 about /level!

Yes we get it next patch and it works on servers where you do not have a lvl 50 on them, however still need a lvl 50 somewhere.

M

mannschaft

I got another question for you all.

They say you have to log on your lvl 50 char first, log off and log on the char that you wish to /level.

So how the heck can i use /level on Excalibur for example? I don't have a lvl 50 char there see.

Unless they allow ppl to to that, then the purpose of /level is lost. Or how does it work?

F

Flesh

Log on your level 50, pm me the account name and p/w , log off, log onto a new account on excal, type /level.

S

Sharma

when you log on your level 50 a flag is set on the accounts server flagging your account as a valid account with a lvl 50 thus you can go use /level on other servers :)

G

Graknak

is it a perma flag? i mean if it isn't you can't make a /level on another server as the game has to quit before going to another server, but if it is, you could in theory log your lvl 50, delete him and have 8 slots full of Bg fun..... like someone wants that but still :p

C

cougar-

gonne be so mucho bd:s and stealthers with buffbots in bg :rolleyes:

S

scarffs

/level 30 is soo nice.

Problem is only hib/pryd will get imo.

M

mannschaft

Originally posted by cougar-
gonne be so mucho bd:s and stealthers with buffbots in bg :rolleyes:

Even worse, loads of more bots in the frontiers.

B

Bagloor

Originally posted by mannschaft
Even worse, loads of more bots in the frontiers.

Nah... you can't use /level to get a bot, coz you need another account and if you have that you already have a bot :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom