Jonaldo

/level 50

ding!
let's go emain

:confused:

something like that?

T

thorungla

Read the patch notes. In 1.62 they introduce the /level command. It is available to any account that already has a lvl 50 character. You will be able to /level 20 on your own realm and /level 30 on the realm with the lowest population.

S

Sarnat

Note that a realm on a server needs to be tagged "underpopulated" by GOA/Mythic before you can /level to 30. So it doesn't happen automatically (or maybe it does, don't know how tho but for example having 100 players less on than other realms might not qualify as underpopulated).

E

Ekydus

AFAIK the /level 20 command for a character can be used repeatedly for new characters. The /level 30 command might aswell be lost with the wind, because lets face it unless we pick up another language or form an English speaking guild or alliance on a foreign server we won't last 10 minutes.

C

-chancer-

Originally posted by Ekydus
AFAIK the /level 20 command for a character can be used repeatedly for new characters. The /level 30 command might aswell be lost with the wind, because lets face it unless we pick up another language or form an English speaking guild or alliance on a foreign server we won't last 10 minutes.

thanks that's what i was looking for ****repeatedly****

J

Jiggs

so far i have made a level 20 merc, sorcerer, savage, cabalist, and champion on pendragon :D

its cool you just click on your trainer and DING!

bad thing is you have no equipment etc :(

one thing that i'm not sure on is where you can make the level 20, on pend i have level 50 mid, but i made level 20s in both hib and alb, so i'm asuming you can create the level 20 on other servers :D

pet clases are easily best since its easier to farm a few basic items once you /level running around with a naked merc who still has a training shield was not very impressive :D

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Jiggs
so far i have made a level 20 merc, sorcerer, savage, cabalist, and champion on pendragon :D

its cool you just click on your trainer and DING!

bad thing is you have no equipment etc :(

one thing that i'm not sure on is where you can make the level 20, on pend i have level 50 mid, but i made level 20s in both hib and alb, so i'm asuming you can create the level 20 on other servers :D

pet clases are easily best since its easier to farm a few basic items once you /level running around with a naked merc who still has a training shield was not very impressive :D

they put in npc's to give you some eq suitable for your level :p

M

MesS°

The Bob

Edit: Btw dont ask questions u dont want answers to... eg. am i pregnant if ur a guy... looks like im carring a mini MesS° in my tummy... My GF wont be happy when she finds out...

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by MesS°
The Bob

Edit: Btw dont ask questions u dont want answers to... eg. am i pregnant if ur a guy... looks like im carring a mini MesS° in my tummy... My GF wont be happy when she finds out...

It said i was gay. :<

N

Ninth Dimension

everyone is saying how bad it would be to have lvl 20 mercs, etc.. running arround with no armor, etc.., corerct me if i'm wrong but if you need to have a lvl 50 char to use the /level command, i'm sure you would have the cash to buy some armor and weapons??

Why give it away free when i know all of the n00bs, or people without lvl 50 chars are dieing (lots) due to lack of decent armour and equipment.

K

keludm

anyone reckon hib/pry would count as low pop and therfore get L30?

G

Glacier

Originally posted by keludm
anyone reckon hib/pry would count as low pop and therfore get L30?

20%hibs 40%albs 40%mids? well... ..... YES!!

G

Gimly

Only problem I can see is that there will be an insane amount of SBs/Infs in Thid which will kill it off for the other players :(

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Ninth Dimension
Why give it away free when i know all of the n00bs, or people without lvl 50 chars are dieing (lots) due to lack of decent armour and equipment.

Dont quite understand you there but my PoV is, id rather make armour for myself tbh, cos theres no messing about and running off when the price is too high from retries..

The countless amount of times ive heard crafters losing a ton of cash do to some newbie ordering something and borking at the price is crazy :(

V

Vorcyn

Originally posted by Gimly
Only problem I can see is that there will be an insane amount of SBs/Infs in Thid which will kill it off for the other players :(

Bit late for that.

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by Ninth Dimension
everyone is saying how bad it would be to have lvl 20 mercs, etc.. running arround with no armor, etc.., corerct me if i'm wrong but if you need to have a lvl 50 char to use the /level command, i'm sure you would have the cash to buy some armor and weapons??

not if your level 50 is in a different realm!

if you actually read what i wrote my level 50 is on mid on pendragon, so how i am supposed to give the alt money?

well i will have a look for these npcs when i got some time off testing the darkcarver spec :D

N

Ninth Dimension

what i'm saying is that I feel it's unfair to give the /level'ed chars free armour when n00bs don't get anything, if you do have a lvl 50 char, regardless of which server/realm you are on - you should be able to get some money transfered for your new char easily.

It's a sad state of afairs when all the crafters in town only cater to the lvl 40 + players, OK, i admit yes, it can be annoying dealing with the lower level people, and sure you won't get as much profit as you would from selling some AF102 armour (for example) but this game is getting more and more biast towards the upper lvl players, and not letting any of the lower level ones survive (resulting in any new players giving up, cancelling their subs. and never coming back).

And everyone complains about the lack of players, the soloution is simple, help the n00b's.

anyway, Rant over, sorry about that, just needed to let off some steam. - flame at will!!

F

fanaticalace

I asked The BoB:

is this in fact not at all reliable?

answer:

Signs point to yes

:D

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by fanaticalace
I asked The BoB:

is this in fact not at all reliable?