Level 51 & 52?

E

Ezrolithe

Can someone tell me what people mean by this as the maximum level is 50 is it not or do you carry on gaining exp (in the bar movement sense) past this? They can't mean RR5 and RR10 cause noone has RR10 and many people have lvl 52 in their sig, can they? :puke:

O

old.Ramas

No. They're lying.

You can 'sort of' get to lvl 51, becuase RR5+lvl50 increases your dps and af caps, to what they would be if you could get to level 51.

B

bracken_woodman

Level 50 + RR5 = effective level 51.

As for those claiming level 52, just humour them ;)

X

xplo

51 = 50 + RR 5
52 = 50 + RR 10
yes there are persons out there who have RR 10 :eek7:

O

old.Ramas

H

Hit ^_^

as far as i know tankster is rr10 now. atleast i heard.

but never heard of a lvl52 :>

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Tankster got RR10 recently, see RvR forum for details.
Duskwave.com is behind for 1 week, due to some stupid GoA screwup with stats, etc.
Regards, Glottis

B

Belomar

Hah! For once in a blue moon, Arindra was incorrect. :p The gratz thread to Tankster getting RR10 is currently filling up the RvR forum (and attracting a lot of flames, I might add). :)

Regarding level 52, I think Outlaw's motivation is that he has such uber equipment that he can be regarded as level 52. On the other hand, with SC here, I believe that many of us have similar equipment setups and many (if not all) of our vital stats capped...

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Belomar
Hah! For once in a blue moon, Arindra was incorrect. :p The gratz thread to Tankster getting RR10 is currently filling up the RvR forum (and attracting a lot of flames, I might add). :)

Regarding level 52, I think Outlaw's motivation is that he has such uber equipment that he can be regarded as level 52. On the other hand, with SC here, I believe that many of us have similar equipment setups and many (if not all) of our vital stats capped...

And also the fact that he is usually buffed quite nicely ;)

O

old.Ramas

oops,

actually 18 people worldwide are RR10 (plus any EU players who made it since xml failed).

and alpha was 9L7.

Guess that'll teach me to actually read my own link ;) .

O

old.Ashgen

Tankster hit RR10 I believe

And if he ever hits you you will see what RR mean! :puke:

I took him on, only as a RR3 something, well it was boys against men really. There is of course the armour and sword issues, but even so he hits bloody hard! :wall:

O

old.CrazyMuppet

I always laugh at the people that have Lvl51 or even 52 in their sigs.. at RR5 you do NOT become lvl51... not even effectively...

AF102 and 16.5 does not mean you're 51.

when you level:

your stats rise
your hits rise
your AF cap rises
your DPS cap rises

But most importantly:

your LEVEL rises. Amongst other things, level determines how hard you hit your opponent and how hard your opponent hits you.

Now with RR5, you can get +12 to AF and 0.3 more DPS... which is nice but it does NOT equate to lvl51...

And all those people saying 'i bought aug dex,con,str,toughness, etc with ' so it equates to lvl51/52 are full of it :)

If you don't con orange to 50 you are not lvl51.

G

gunner440

I AM LVL 52 i SWEAR !111111111111111111 :D

rr5 = lvl 51 in theory
rr6 = lvl 51.5 in theory
rr7 = lvl 52 in theory
rr8 = lvl 52.5 in theory
rr9 = lvl 53 in theory
rr10 = lvl 53.5 irl

okok

ok i agree u dont get +hits +str or whatever but u get ra's which also enhance your character, but maybe in a different way for example

aug con which is equivalent to +hits
aug str which is self explanatory
mastery of pain, makes your total average damage higher than someone without.

these r just examples and my opinion :D so u dont need to take in what u read just hvae fun and play safe dont do drugs and say your prayers and u'll be fine.

check it for real

p.s. my epic armor now cons blue :p

p.p.s. remi is lvl 55, he told me himself

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by gunZ-

these r just examples and my opinion :D so u dont need to take in what u read just hvae fun and play safe dont do drugs and say your prayers and u'll be fine.

Hmm...that just about negates all my arguments...

Well...

I'll just find another thread to spam some unwanted opinions :D

G

gunner440

here is a thread where loads of ppl gather to share their thoughts and views on life.

:p

O

old.shotgunstow

People like gunz, outlaw, zoyster just like to put lvl 52 in their sigs to put themselves above other people, it's just bullshit which keeps them happy ;)

Level 51 imo just tells others that you are lvl 50 and rr5. nothing more.

C

Cabo-

imo theres no reason to call yourself lvl 51 or 52, just call it lvl 50 - rr5 or rr7.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Repent
RRL10 = L52
And where do you get this unfounded statement from? RR10 goes not even give you the added AF and DPS that RR5 gives you, so kindly explain your reasoning.

H

hercules-df

I agree with methos, its all aload of bollocks made up by insecure ppl who MUST try to standout from the crowd. If it says level50 it means it.

If people insist on showing their "daoc willysize" just add your fucking rr to the characters name, then everyone can see how 3l33t you are and f33r u and all that shit.

Or just join the First Cohort guild.

G

gunner440

Originally posted by hercules-df
I agree with methos, its all aload of bollocks made up by insecure ppl who MUST try to standout from the crowd. If it says level50 it means it.

If people insist on showing their "daoc willysize" just add your fucking rr to the characters name, then everyone can see how 3l33t you are and f33r u and all that shit.

some like it hot,
some like it cold,
some like it in the pot 9 days old

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Repent

RRL10 = L52

Show me the official line that says it and I'll believe it. Think you'll find that in this instance though you're just plain wrong :D

S

skile

Re: Tankster hit RR10 I believe

Originally posted by old.Ashgen
And if he ever hits you you will see what RR mean! :puke:

I took him on, only as a RR3 something, well it was boys against men really. There is of course the armour and sword issues, but even so he hits bloody hard! :wall:

Not to impressed with Tanksters meleeskills :), what did she put her RA's into? o_O

S

skile

Originally posted by Cabo-
imo theres no reason to call yourself lvl 51 or 52, just call it lvl 50 - rr5 or rr7.

Why? lvl51 is shorter than lvl 50 - RR5.

S

skile

Originally posted by hercules-df

Heh, remove the info on that you are lvl50 then? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom