Level 50 in 30 days /played

S

swords

since i get a month off at Easter break (woot uni rules)

im going to hopefully reach level 50 before 30 days /played for me runs out :)

considering im on 21 days /played and an struggling for the 45.5 mini ding i wonder if i can do it...

What have i been doing for 21 days /played you ask??? well bugger me if i know, i think i've been playing the game wrong :p

P

Pin

21 played isn't all that bad for 45. And if you go group up in Avalon City and are determined to hit 50, then you could reasonably expect to get 50 before 25 days.

Good luck! :D

S

swords

There is a slight technical hitch, i cant go into Avalon until i get my new gfx card, and Amaxon still haven't dispatched it (ordered more than a month ago the slow gits).
Until then i will continue to enter Avalon and blue screen :/

O

old.FIN

depends what char u make, necro is easy to get to 50 less than 8 days played, infil is little harder and so on.

my 50's ding usually when 50 days played...not in rush u know

P

Pin

Originally posted by swords
There is a slight technical hitch, i cant go into Avalon until i get my new gfx card, and Amaxon still haven't dispatched it (ordered more than a month ago the slow gits).
Until then i will continue to enter Avalon and blue screen :/

Well, whatever you like. Kill a blue every 2 minutes and you'll get 5 levels in under 9 days.

E

elahim

Daemyr m8y.
Whip those lazy arses at amazon to get you your GFX card and you will have 50 in notime.

B

Bellona

bumb..

i was lvl 50 with 7days played :D

and now where i got almost 20days played..

im lvl 50
im RR3L6
im lengendary spellcrafter :D

im a smartass showing off at discussionboards :eek:

H

Hit ^_^

i had 40days when i hit lvl50 whit my cleric.
he has 93days now and 278k rps :>

S

swords

gah we are sorry to inform you your order for (gfx card) has been delayed for 3-6 weeks....

fucking cunts is all i can say...im canceling my order...1 month wait is stupid im not waiting another month and a half!

L

leorin

Originally posted by Bellona
bumb..

i was lvl 50 with 7days played :D

im lvl 50
im RR3L6
im lengendary spellcrafter :D

im a smartass showing off at discussionboards :eek:

Must be because ur FC or maybe cause u tried to solo a red con mob in barrows w/o pet pure sorc nukes , and whined to me n friend for help. Wtg. damn u r good

O

old.Wildfire

wizard : ~ 21 days to 50, first char etc etc
necro : (2d 20h @ 40), (3d 22h @ 45), (6d 6h @ 50)

A

ASq.Pywen

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
i had 40days when i hit lvl50 whit my cleric.
he has 93days now and 278k rps :>
Well then it seems i'm not that bad on my way after all :D thought i was behind alot. 42,7 Cleric in 14 days PT

S

smerf

all i can say is daes, yes cancel your order!! go into your local (proper) computer shop and get a gf4 ti4200 for 80 quid! then get level 50 and come and look after me :>

S

swords

tried the card you specified...my computer wouldn't even boot up :p

A

alithiel50

A little over 20 days for lvl 50 on my first character.... and hit RR7 at somewhere around 60-ish days ;)

B

Bellona

[qoute]

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Bellona
bumb..

i was lvl 50 with 7days played

im lvl 50
im RR3L6
im lengendary spellcrafter

im a smartass showing off at discussionboards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Must be because ur FC or maybe cause u tried to solo a red con mob in barrows w/o pet pure sorc nukes , and whined to me n friend for help. Wtg. damn u r good
[/quote]

wtf was??
First of all, i didnt join FC till i was lvl 50, my spellcrafting is all selfpaid, never had anybody help me pay that, and the lvling was fucking hard work, and soloed the last 7 lvl at tanglers, so dont give me that shit leorin... please

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom