Level 50 combat shit!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Ok you prob know me from Thid. I kinda rule the roost there. Infact i know i do. A lot of you level 50 players play there too. Twinked shit etc but still you die. Only thing i ain't taken onboard is level 50 combat.

My weaknesses.

Well i a bit drunk at moment but that is less than i usually am.

Why should i be afraid of level 50 combat as an SB if every damn thing i meet at Thid level runs from me? Spell it out!

Honed
PKJ
Weaklin

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
MLs? RAs? and generally ppl being good at using things u cant even have in thid :p

Cant compare the 2..sry.

/Dracus

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Actually lvl a sb to 50 (I believe you do have one?), come emain and fight me 1v1.

Then re-evaluate how 'good' you are.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
we talking gimpy battlegrounds the place where you are meant to start learning rvr but end up leaving and going to emain at 24 because of the lame ass twinked buffed alts who have been power leveled/autotrained so they are the peak of what they should be . And as such any normal human who plays dark age doesnt stand a chance.

Wow thidranki sounds like so much lame ass fun. Its probbly why i skipped it and went and camped in a keep with a treb instead.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
we talking gimpy battlegrounds the place where you are meant to start learning rvr but end up leaving and going to emain at 24 because of the lame ass twinked buffed alts who have been power leveled/autotrained so they are the peak of what they should be . And as such any normal human who plays dark age doesnt stand a chance.

Wow thidranki sounds like so much lame ass fun. Its probbly why i skipped it and went and camped in a keep with a treb instead.
sif you need a treb when you can mushroom spam!

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
bigchief said:
Actually lvl a sb to 50 (I believe you do have one?), come emain and fight me 1v1.

You remind me of Heheyougotboned, just a more social version.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
not him again :p

..now where was that Tron piccy in the battlegrounds forums <goes in search of that thread for a laugh> :p

Kaegon

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Ok you prob know me from Thid. I kinda rule the roost there. Infact i know i do. A lot of you level 50 players play there too. Twinked shit etc but still you die. Only thing i ain't taken onboard is level 50 combat.

My weaknesses.

Well i a bit drunk at moment but that is less than i usually am.

Why should i be afraid of level 50 combat as an SB if every damn thing i meet at Thid level runs from me? Spell it out!

Honed
PKJ
Weaklin

You shouldnt be afraid, none can kill you, your #1. :worthy: :worthy:

:puke:

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
This guy is a perfect example of a total dick.

L24 is NOT L50.

Maybe he cannot count or something...?

22, 23, 50... Rarrr!! I aer teh ubeh SB meights!1 feer..

A

Aoln

I once killed a lvl50 infil that was sitting with 10% hp on my lvl24 thid SB in df xDD i r0x!111

emma

Loyal Freddie
bigchief said:

Bit daft compairing good to overpowered.

Everytime i see an infiltrator claim to be "good" i laugh out loud!

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Heaven forbid this guy never has played endgame RvR and actually don't know why SBs aren't that good at 50 - let's all just expect that he does/should know and flame him for being an idiot while pointing fingers at him.

Sad to see so many that just have to complain and be negative. :(

Thugs, a few of the reasons why you wont be as effective is that people will have alot more realm abilities, better resists, more styles, master abilities, better armour and buffbots. You can compare the two in any way really - your best bet is once 1.70 comes here go up through those battlegrounds and you'll notice a little of that diffrence.

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
cant beleave nobody remember Pedder from BW ...i bet 10 forever greens its thugs.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
hahahaha does the one who draws the comics play on pryd or smt? :p

Dont think so as he mentions Leirvik as a bg, that doesnt come until later patch, Leirvik is lvl 4 bg I think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom