Level 40 Quest: Zombies etc.

K

Khalen

Take the Swett family one it will give the cloak as reward...

The Grym family will give an armor as reward. Just so you know.

O

old.LandShark

Oh, and btw...
If like us (us = grp that did Lost Treasure, Voices of the Dead, Zombies-ghosts-necros and stuff this evening) you had already seen and killed a drakoran necromantic apprentice at the drakoran camp over the wooden bridge....
well, we waited there for about 40minutes for him to spawn when we were actually doing the quest, but he spawns at the houses. So look there. :p

J

Jiggs

i want to get ogre's might finished but everyone is chicken!!

cmon lets get some tough guys out there :D

O

old.LandShark

I deliberately did not plan my SC around ogre's might items. :p
What I WOULD like to do for the fun-factor is Restoring the magic...
Should be possible with a balanced PvE group, hell... I should have rope the grp we were in last night into it, JIggs :p

S

'Shy

Originally posted by Jiggs
i want to get ogre's might finished but everyone is chicken!!

cmon lets get some tough guys out there :D

Hehe, we got as far as the boss with 2 full groups, then got slaughtered. Anyone got any hints/tips/tactics? Has anyone done this yet? And if not, when are you doing it, and can I come? :)

[edit] Here's some piccies :

ogres_before.jpg

ogres_after.jpg

K

Khalen

Nice screenies, btw anyone found Lady Lurlie in Caer Gothwaite yet? Guards do point in a direction but can't find her in the Caer...

It's for the lvl 50 collar cloak.

P

Purefun

She's in the tower with the general Wysten and 2 mistresses with wizardepic, stairs behind the blue curtain.

K

Khalen

Tricky that one if you don't see further in the room ;) Tanx Purefun.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by ~shy~

Hehe, we got as far as the boss with 2 full groups, then got slaughtered. Anyone got any hints/tips/tactics? Has anyone done this yet? And if not, when are you doing it, and can I come? :)

there are 4 ORBS, 1 uber mob in middle (LVL 99 FYI) + some random bafs

- EVERY ORB = 10 lvls of the uber mob in middle, soo kill orbs first = middle mob = lvl 59

-You need around 40 guys too do it, AND ONLY the main aggro group will have the quest/items(all other groups dont get the last step of quest). its a bugg , not yet fixed(not in us either...)

-THE uber mob will drop as any epic mob, etc ITS FARMABLE.

-ORBS WILL RESPAWN

F

froler-mid

ogre_quest_ubermob.jpg

The orbs didnt do anything, just uncovered me....

scenario: 4 infils get 20mins too stealth and melee those orbs down, then rest of albs charge the main boss ;D

J

Jiggs

erm we got into the room last night

like i see what the problem is now

the orbs are about as hard as a relic door, after 30mins with 2fg we had ONE down to 80%

basically this quest needs 40-50 level 50s minimum

NOT cos its hard mobs but because the freakin orbs take ages to destroy otherwise

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Jiggs
here is a shot abit before we gave up

http://www.roguishness.com/daoc/uploads/Jiggs/orbs.jpg

the orbs dont hurt you or anything, they just dam hard
Tried setting up some rams against em ?
If not my mule euhh i mean pally 44 (lifter) would be glad to help carry them.
(He is working on getting neutral fection witrh ogers aswell so would even be easy to get em in there

K

Khalen

Mobs inside are aggro so once you are inside killing it doesn't matter because it screws faction big time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom