Level 35+'s

S

sugah

I've got my paladin to level 35 but have hit a bit of a dilemma. Most of the groups in barrows are level 30-33 so i don't get exp fast there and i'm too low to go and find a group in avalon city. So where are all the other level 35+. Anyone point me in the right direction.

E

Eggy

I'm in the same situation, do PBAE grps in DF, always works a treat xx

O

old.Zeikerd

Level 30-33 is about minimum for Barrows, you can group there till in the 40's as far as I know.

E

Ekydus

Speaking from my experience 35-40 are nasty levels.

I don't know if anyone goes to Pygmy Goblins anymore, but that's where I would recommend.

F

-frostor-

got same problem with Cody
to low for avalon
almost no groups at pygms
and barrows sucks :|

B

bahamuts

I did 34-37 on pygmy goblins with mincer,
at 37-40 I went to barrows
and 40-48(will go 50 there to) I was in avalon

B

bahamuts

buffbot cleric you level with tanglers with cabalist

A

acei

I did from 34-39 at the gobbo's. 40-41 at Barrows and 41 onwards in Avalon :)

F

froler-mid

./who 35 37 ,build a group gank pygmys or sum.

O

old_saxo

30-40 sux , once apon a time it was good whit kill abel pygmys and fine exp , but lyonesse is so gimped so exping at that lvl is a hell i wish you luck anyway,

p/s pygmys sux at exping we killed em when they where purple con 3.3 mio each then we go to barrow kill fallen warrior orange con = 3.0 mio each =( lyonesse is gimp

H

Hatt

Go solo :) Should work in albion too, sure works in mid :sleeping:

O

old.Ramas

The Dales in SI are pretty good through 30-40, but yes, all of that level range sucks.

R

ReaLX

35-40 sucks yes... main reason why I cba to level my friar ;(

Used to be very easy, just farm normal gobbos and once u reach 40 u do tangler pulls, but gobbos and tanglers are extinct since SI :(

I never did barrows tho, so don't know about the lvl's there...

M

mrjack

I agree, i even got so sick of it i went over to mid and leveled up a SB to lvl 9 ;)
now im back with new strengths and hopefully after a good while ill make 40 and be off to Avalon for the REAL exp =)
Usually i solo, otherwise i try barrows but it is as u say, lacking higer lvl grps and the ones that are there already is around 30-33 wich gives crappy exp at 36 :p

B

baphomet

Same here for my cleric.
I went to the Pygmy Gobbos (as already stated pretty dead now)
and DF. I sometimes went to the Barrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom