Level 34 cloak

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Would it degrade faster or slower if it was worn by a level 50 player? Qua is 100.

O

old.Zeikerd

Manual says slower. but that means nothing.

B

Bellona

tbh ... according to my experience, a grey item will degrade just as fast as a lvl 50 item at lvl 50.

its my oppinion that wearing items lower than ru lvl will only degrade slower then items over your lvl, and then all items under your lvl will degrade at same speed.

i might be totally wrong :D

B

belth

Necros burn yellow staves too fast, hence mine is using a lvl11 one, which needs to be replaced soon again (23 dura left).

"Best" indicator I've found sofar, but kinda hard to measure anything. Spent around 1% of Con in few hours of RvR...

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yea...I've noticed that necro staves lose dur like there is no tomorrow but that happens regardless of the con (yellow -> grey).

K

Karnage

Not sure if it still happens, but if you use something too low according to your level, a message used to appear saying

"This item is to weak for your level and will degrade quickly"

Or something like that.

And no i don't mean if its too high, i do mean if its too low :)

B

belth

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
"This item is to weak for your level and will degrade quickly"

too_high.jpg

too_low.jpg

O

old.m0000

is this meant to be a joke question?

"will it be faster?" lmao

J

Javai

Hmm..maybe if your level 24 char is wearing something it out you can give to the level 50 and wearing it will actually repair it :p

B

belth

Emphasis on the word degrade ;)

Durval's Bloodied Quarterstaff on /level 20 friar, latter is my necros SC'd 99 qua lvl11 staff.

T

Tualatin

i use a lvl 44 cloak (RvR, PvE, all that) as a level 50, and i think since i have it, it went down 98% con (still 100% dur) and that's around 2 months. While i also hear that lvl 50 cloaks burn fast...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom