/level 30

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I thought hib/pry had it "again" atm?

dunno about excal, pretty high in players overall.

Retrakith

Banned
Jaem- said:
I thought hib/pry had it "again" atm?

dunno about excal, pretty high in players overall.

Anyone can confirm this? :) (about hib/pry having /level 30)

Retrakith

Banned
Minu Useless Beetch said:
yup we hav it
ok thanks :)

now, another question..
i have a L.50 char on pry/alb, if i delete and go to hib/pry will I will be able to use /level 30 baring in mind i have only ever done /level 20 before? (i have done /level 30 on a foreign server)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
As long as your account has lvl50 on it, you have /level command turned on I believe, a friend deleted to try other realms, see friends, etc, he had access to /level still.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Im 99% sure it works like this (dont have time to look it up atm)

If you have had a lvl 50 AND made a /level once, then you can delete your lvl 50 if you want because then the command is 'activated'

Do you have a lvl 50, and HAVNT made a /level char and delete your lvl 50, then the /level havent been activated and you cant /level ....

If you play alb on Excal ... have a lvl 50 .. then make a /level infil ( :p )

then delete both and move to Hib / Excal you will have the /level command...

If you play Alb / excal ... have a level 50 ... delete and move to hib / excal then you cant /level

Fung

Fledgling Freddie
Anybody know which of the German and French servers get /level 30 at all? Just for curiosity's sake.

Telamon

Fledgling Freddie
Fung said:
Anybody know which of the German and French servers get /level 30 at all? Just for curiosity's sake.

I think Dartmoor has the /level 30 command on Hib if I remember correctly.

[Can't check coz currently I just got kicked out]

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
dartmoor hib hasent the /level 30 command anymore...just tryd and could only get lvl 20 atm!

Logres no /level 30 also

Retrakith

Banned
I have been thinking of moving from alb/pryd (thus deleting 50pala rr3, 600fletching bg scout, 39necro, 44merc and a few others) and going to hib/pryd and starting out there with /level 30 as I am bored of the game and might like it.. or you think i should just have a break from the game because i will be annoyed if i delete? i was really annoyed when i moved alb/exc(deletin 40fire 50necro) to mid/exc :<

.. or, just go back to FFXI online.. damn that got boring..who knows..might be good, now :m00:

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Hib / Pryd is pretty good atm. We have /level 30 and all 3 power relics.

We arent doing that bad for a underpopulated realm.

Retrakith

Banned
Bone_Idle said:
Hib / Pryd is pretty good atm. We have /level 30 and all 3 power relics.

We arent doing that bad for a underpopulated realm.
Considering it :)

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
as soon as you log in with a lvl 50 char on _ANY_ EU server your account is /evel flagged ultimately meaning you can /level anywhere even if you delete your 50 the account stays /flagged til they patch again or somethin

tasaroca

Loyal Freddie
If you play Alb / excal ... have a level 50 ... delete and move to hib / excal then you cant /level[/QUOTE]

i think u should do this :clap:

Hansa

Fledgling Freddie
Works fine,

I deleted my lvl 50 toons on alb/prydwen a while back and moved to hib/pryd and still had access to /level 30. Have fun in hibbie lands, great bunch of peeps there :)

Retrakith

Banned
Hansa said:
Works fine,

I deleted my lvl 50 toons on alb/prydwen a while back and moved to hib/pryd and still had access to /level 30. Have fun in hibbie lands, great bunch of peeps there :)
^.^ Gonna take a break from daoc now tbh, dont think id find it that great in hib and id just get bored and be annoyed that i deleted my chars. so for now, account is sleeping :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom