/level 30 on Hib pryd

S

stunned

Rumour or true, if so when !?
cant read anything about it on GOA's homepage.

K

klavrynd

let's hope it's a rumour and won't be implemented

T

trafikk_jamm

In an email enquiry from one of our Realm as to whether or not we were going to get it earlier last week they replied we definately were, but would be waiting a few more days to implement it.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

Hibernia/prydwen will get the level 30 option, there is no doubt about it. However, we are waiting a few more days before putting it live.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

Was expecting an annoucement in Friday News but that has never arrived.

T

tripitaka

Dont see the point in a /level 30 - as it doesn't bring in new players to the realm, only alts for lvl 50's that can still start at 20 atm anyways.

and yes i played Hibbie on Pryd once, so i do know how low o numbers they are. The /level 30 wont combat that tho.

B

Belsameth

I doubt that actually. people that're thinking about switching are now more easily swayed. it might not make a drastic change, but I expect it WILL make a difference

S

Shike

Originally posted by trafikk_jamm
In an email enquiry from one of our Realm as to whether or not we were going to get it earlier last week they replied we definately were, but would be waiting a few more days to implement it.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

Hibernia/prydwen will get the level 30 option, there is no doubt about it. However, we are waiting a few more days before putting it live.

Yours sincerely,

Was expecting an annoucement in Friday News but that has never arrived.

o_O

F

Flimgoblin

I'd wait for a news post meself :) people can spoof these things after all :)

T

tris-

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
I'd wait for a news post meself :) people can spoof these things after all :)

this is the reply i got

quote:

Greetings,

We are not really stupid monkeys, we just pretend we are and don't fix things when we should and yes Hibernia/Prydwen is getting the /level 30 command.

Yours sincerely,

:eek7:

F

Flimgoblin

I got this one

quote:

Greetings,

I'm sorry, we can't answer your question as the Customer Service representative in charge is round visiting a player called "n3wbie", beating his head in with a baseball bat. The company mascot (Muggins the Monkey) was most distressed at his last letter.

Yours sincerely,

A

acei

Originally posted by tripitaka
The /level 30 wont combat that tho.
7 of my friends will be switching to Hibernia/Prydwen if it gets 30, 3 of which already play Prydwen-Midgard and will move to Hibernia if /level 30 is implemented.... /level 30 will help population on a realm.

O

old.Tohtori

It's strange though, i got this one:

quote:

Greetings,

We have found the monkey and he is doing fine. To help locate the next moneky give us your account details, realm and server.

Yours sincerely,

V

vestax

hmm odd, i got this one

quote:

fu noob

Yours sincerely,

B

Balbor

instead of getting a free level 30 on underpopulated servers they should make it easyer to level by doubling all exp earns and reducing the exp loss for death.

T

tris-

quote:

Greetings,

We are aware of the problem you are experiencing on Albion Prydwen. To continute this please tell us your realm and server.

Yours sincerely,

D

-Dreama-

Dont see the point in a /level 30 - as it doesn't bring in new players to the realm, only alts for lvl 50's that can still start at 20 atm anyways.

and yes i played Hibbie on Pryd once, so i do know how low o numbers they are. The /level 30 wont combat that tho.

If my understanding is correct, if you have a lvl 50/excal on your account you can /lvl30 on prydwen. So yeah it will up the population cuz all the monkehs who play mid and alb/excal will go roll on hib prydwen.

K

kinag

Don't think I would go hib/pryd even tho they got the /level 30 command. I wouldnt mind them having it tho :)

T

The Real Redi

hmm...

quote:

Greetings,

We are sorry to tell you that this is a curtain shop, please stop contacting us!!

Yours sincerely,

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by -Dreama-
If my understanding is correct, if you have a lvl 50/excal on your account you can /lvl30 on prydwen. So yeah it will up the population cuz all the monkehs who play mid and alb/excal will go roll on hib prydwen.

Yeah - i forgot all about that when i posted... (oops)

K

klavrynd

/level 30 = thanks for making prydwen the server where germans, frenchies and excal players come zerg

O

old.Lianuchta

I don't quite get it, first there's a lot of complaining there's no hibs in rvr, and now pre-whines about zerging...

There's a number of new guilds that have sprung up over the last few weeks, from exc, from broc, from lyonesse. Most of these seem to do the balanced RvR group thing, so hopefully there'll be more hibs out soon.

S

syri

Originally posted by The Real Redi
hmm...

quote:

Greetings,

We are sorry to tell you that this is a curtain shop, please stop contacting us!!

Yours sincerely,
ROFL! :clap: :clap:

J

Jood

Jelouse ? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom