Level 21 Duels!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
If enough people wanna sign up and do this, I can organise some sort of /level 20 duel warfare. Reason why it is level 21, is because you get 1 bub worth of exp when you kill someone, so after 5 fights you will ding level 21... and it will get frustrating. What you should do after you rolled, is exp to level 21 in Darkness Falls, the Mainland.. or anywhere else.

Rules:

You must be using the /level 20 armour and weapons! You are not allowed to use any jewel peices, or other armour pieces. You are allowed to use the free armour given by your trainer however. You are allowed to buy a merchant cloak and dye it if you wish... since I think its ugly to go around uncloaked o_O.

No strafing is allowed! If you strafe a lot in combat, then you are instantly disqualified. Kiting is allowed, but hopefully not many classes at this level can kite well ><.

Bonedancers, and Necromancers are not allowed to participate (because of their lifetap making them a tad overpowered at this level).

When I think of any more rules, I will put them up. If you think of any to make the duels more fair then please reply. Also reply if you want to take part, and what class you will bring.

Thank you.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Kiting is allowed, but hopefully not many classes at this level can kite well ><.

Thank you.

K.

Hi! I'm a 20env/20stealth retarded infil and i'll just give you nice level 20 dots and make you go Qq.

how are you going to check jewelry? or the cloak that's dyed..

QQqQqq

spongegob

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
When I think of any more rules, I will put them up. If you think of any to make the duels more fair then please reply. Also reply if you want to take part, and what class you will bring

wow, u aint gonna come with ur bb ? :wanker:

Natswoo

Banned
thing is you'll get some fotm lvl 50 grp chaining us for having fun :(

B

Ballad

Thegreatest said:
bd's and necro's arent races, if he said kobs and luris aren't allowed I would understand your statement :p
Classist then :twak:

(damn you nitpickers :p)

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
Classist then :twak:

(damn you nitpickers :p)

Yeah :( Ive actually moved to WoW EU BETA btw so i wont come ame :( would have loved to otherwise

B

Ballad

Arthemis said:
Yeah :( Ive actually moved to WoW EU BETA btw so i wont come ame :( would have loved to otherwise
Damn you FotM EU Beta testers. :eek:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
Rogue - FotM
Alliance - FotM
Human - FotM
EU Beta - FotM

Subtotal - FotM x 4

:(
EU Beta isn't fotm imo

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
OMG this post has been once again FOTM HIJACKED! :D :m00:
You've got skill in hijacking threads! 100 Hijacking!

Arthemis says: yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom