Level 20-24 Procs

Valencio

Fledgling Freddie
Hi just wondering if theres any other craftable proc's useable by a level 24 character. If there are special drops then i'd like to know them. All i know of atm is the direct damage one's. I'd like if possible to get some dmg absorb + lifetap one's. Also wondering if player made weapons can be dyed with weapon lusters or not?

Thanks,
Val'

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
AFAIK, weapons crafted by other players can be dyed by an Alchemist with weapon lustres..but TBH I've only got a 400 alchemist so someone more expd will be able to give more info

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Valencio said:
Hi just wondering if theres any other craftable proc's useable by a level 24 character. If there are special drops then i'd like to know them. All i know of atm is the direct damage one's. I'd like if possible to get some dmg absorb + lifetap one's. Also wondering if player made weapons can be dyed with weapon lusters or not?

Thanks,
Val'

only DD effects and charges .. lifetap and all the otherstuff is 40+
http://www.midnightsojourn.com/effects.html

Argante

Loyal Freddie
Level 20 its the lowest proc, so if you want to proc weapons for Thidranki, use lvl20 cause the next its level25.
Yes player crafted weapons can be dyed with lusters, just ask an Alch to do that.

Ive got my Thidranki Infiltrator with weapons proced DD Fire and dyed purp ;)

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
in Hib there is a 9.0 dps rapier/spear with lvl 23 dot proc that ticks like 4x 22 dmg and has a nice glowing effect, Catacombs drop ofc.

there should be some in alb/mid also

but regarding the original question... the answer is NO. the only procs avail are lvl 20 weapon dd procs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom