Lets write a story

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonaldo

My Late Date
The forumites

She entered through a side entrance in the living-room kitchen, clutching a small bag and what seemed to be a pile of shit.
“I couldn’t find any flowers” she explained “so I just brought you some fertilizer so you can grow your own!”.
“Why thankyou” I said “I’ll go get a vase and some water to put it in”, she handed me the shit and I did the necessaries.

I wasn't so sure the shit would blossom into anything much more than a wet pile of shit in a vase but it kept her quiet for now so this pleased me more than most things.

We left almost immediately after I had washed my hands and we agreed to visit a new wine bar on the East side of the West-End, just off a small road near Somewhere in between street.
"BARMAN!", I snapped my fingers twice, and boy did that hurt.
"Two molotov cocktails to go!"

We left.

O

old.tRoG

... We walked down the street, not going in any particular direction, when we bumped into...

O

old.Alliandre

... a giant bunny rabbit who introduced himself as Joe ...

K

klavrynd

...who jumped in front of her opening a large box stuffed with choccie muffins and ...

O

old.tRoG

... proceeded to get battered by me. That was my girl the rabbit was trying to steal!

One dead rabbit later, we began walking down the pavement again. It was great fun, until...

K

klavrynd

...we heard some squeeky noises in the back. I turned around and there were just ... thousands of em ...

O

old.tRoG

An army of mechanical mice!

"Squeak!" they screamed!

We ran in blind terror!

K

klavrynd

Thank god! There's freddy the policeman with the rich moustache

We ran to him with our arms open, yelling SAVE US MOUSTACHEMAN

O

old.tRoG

Unknown to us, moustachio-man had recently been infected with SARs.

He coughed, and we died.

The End

O

old.Gombur Glodson

deng deng!

and then...

rat-group.gif

J

Jonaldo

Was hoping for better parts of story :mad: those kinda s00k

ok nm, maybe try again some other day when people write more than one line

J

Jonaldo

Re-opened thread.

please try and use your imagination and write at least 3 sentences or something. Want this to be moderately interesting to see if there is actually any kind of literary talent out there besides Damini :p

D

Damini

Only trouble is that if you spend a while writing it, by the time you post the story has wandered seventeen miles away and now involves dancing dwarfs, a human cannonball called Alfred, and the genocide of the penguin population.

A

Addlcove

penguins don't do genocide, that's lemmings :p

B

Belsameth

Addl: nah, that's suicide...Lemmings are all latent geeths :p

O

old.Dillinja

There once was a man named Bob, he had a terrible feeling inside of himself that he was put on the Earth for a reason but could not find that reason.

So he set out about finding out what he was put on the Earth to do with his life-long pal Darren, who was a dwarf.

They set sail for an island called Tahiki, and tried to find any clues hidden there...

O

old.The McScrooges

Lemmings don't commit suicide, they don't jump off cliffs. They get pushed by Walt Disney. Alledgedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom