Lets Take Hibs Relics

O

old.Sirex_85

Why havent alb organised a huge attack on hib yet theres enough ppl to do it.We just need leadership and a few high lvl guilds to work together and we could take 1 of the relics at least and get every1 over lvl25 to come as well.You might think there to low but they take a shot and can do a little dmg so send lvl 25 to 35 in a first wave to get wiped out then the lvl36 to 50 charge an crush the opposing army...

J

Javai

Originally posted by Sirex_85
Why havent alb organised a huge attack on hib yet theres enough ppl to do it.

Cos the Mids are smellier ;)

M

Madonion Slicer

I have noticed this, the boards always post about the Hibs being so weak(Cant say i have notice this, i find them very strong at Emain) yet i have not seen or been a part of a Hib raid.

Not moaning i leave the Raid decsions to the 50's , i just turn up and wack as much as i can before death.

I mean a relic is a relic right? Is there a reason why we always go Mid and not Hib?

J

Javai

Seriously

Its alot harder to get to Hib relics undetected, because you have to cross emain (or am I losing it totally?)

O

old.Sirex_85

Y it might be harder but if we were able to do it we would have broken thre most hibs defenes because they they defend at emain but if we could get a huge to gewt by we could runing attack on the hibs relics

M

Madonion Slicer

Ah well that is fair enough i mean i have never been to Emain and not run into a group of Hibs they seem to always be there.

I assume that if we met a group at the first or second wall by the time we dealt with them and got to the relic word would of got back to the Hibs and it would be defended.

Like i say i just followed orders

O

old.Blake

what about the staff

Any chance we could try to get are staff back? the mids have had it for to long now:(

O

old.Hienrich

Hibs sux, so it be a little sad stealing there relics, as they wont be able to ever get them back :p and seeming they havent had a succesful relic raid to date, ill rather watch them trying for Albs/Mid relic and getting wiped out, great spectator sport watching hibs getting killed at relic raids :) Nearly worth £6 per month alone :D

O

old.chipper

its simple the first hibby to see 50+ high lvl albs stolling thorugh emain is gonna scream RELIC!!! now 2 things will happen 1 hib force will arrive do as much dmg as possible maybe take 20-50% casualties now while we rez and wait for rez sickness to clear, they have a defense force at relic keep its much easier to take alb or mid relic cos our frontier zones are not the focus of attention for rvr emain is 2 hib are very well organised any batle in emain is gonna be hard fought not under each others noses like mids and albs are doing

K

Khalen

All I can say is:

Mids & Hibs beware! The battledrums have sounded from somewhere in the hills. Be ready to be zerged :p

M

Madonion Slicer

Khalen, thats starting to sound like fighting talk woooooo hooooo

I like it

:clap:

W

Whandall

OMG Zergling swarm growing...we will be ready to send your souls back to.....whereever they came from!

Oh and have you heard of the new wraithdrake spawns in lamfhota and dagda? I heard they appear there after 3 o clock in the morning :rolleyes:

O

old.TheAussie

how cute a lvl 33 alb organising a relicraid :clap:

and you will never hit a hib, cauz you're already dead by the first guard :D

K

Khalen

Bring ehm on I kill anything now that comes close to me.

What you mean by a lvl 33 Alb organising a raid? (and who?)

O

old.Baralis

I think its a good idea lets do it, Hibs cant take any damage at all in melee so we can just send in the mercs ,pally's and armsmen and slaughter them. not hard their poofs, trust me ive been there

so get sumbody to organise it. i would but im only lvl22:p

O

old.FIN

LOL

1st look what u talk, then try think what u r saying!!

when u all KNOW how to take hibs, we might wanna do it, go to look at hibs 1st, then u c, u cant even take AMG, so learn to listen 1st, then learn to act same time, the strategy is that we cant take them as straight attacks!!

those who were on MILL when 8 peeps followed me and we did also attack from behind same time, they cant take it, they mezzers go 1st down, and they r killed all little more easier after that!

A

Arthwyr

Ugh, My brain and fingers hurt from the last raid, but I am sure we will soon put our heads together to steal one from the hibbies.
Atm I do not think we can take hib rellic to be honest but we are looking into ways of doing it nevertheless. A bit of patience and all will work out just fine.

Arthwyr
GM <Exiled>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom