Fledgling Freddie
I call it: "Match the dates with the consequences!"

GOA Email said:
Character: Buffdaddy
Account: cmartin10
Date: 14-05-2005
Details of the offence: Cheating using a texture bug exploit
Consequences for the account: 7 day suspension

This is your last warning. ANY further problems with this account will lead to its termination.

And...

GOA Email said:
Character: Buffdaddy
Account: cmartin10
Date: 20/07/2005
Details of the offence: Texture bug abuse
Consequences for the account: Suspended 15 days.

Further breaches of the Code of Conduct will result in your account being permanently terminated.

4 emails and no replies later, I am still none the wiser as to what I did that constituted texture bug abuse... /clap@goa

Was actually kinda hoping I would get a perma-ban when I received the email, but I guess DAoC will continue to be my addiction and suck up too much of my time... damn.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I abused a texture once.. got caught.. stopped.. the end :D.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Ame your frickin useless at it though.

But ye, qq more.

(why am i trolling camlann boards? i really dont frickin know.)

confused

Can't get enough of FH
I got caught by Mr. Xalin Sir on his first day, my bot was on the outside of Aegirs 1st tower... didn't get a ban though.

Korgan

Banned
Ame said:
I abused a texture once.. got caught.. stopped.. the end :D.
I abused every single wallbug in Caer Gothwaite / Domnann / Aegir and got away with it.

Getting caught is for suckers. :m00:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Buffdaddy, ask them to check the ip from when the bug was logged and see if it matches your usual IP.

problem with goa is this

Goa noob"your banned haha QQ"
user "it was not me, can you help me find out who did this"
Goa noob "actually i dont have to help you and im not going thru those logs again."
user "cries"

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Well if someone else did this on my account, they still wouldn't care because account sharing is against their policy. On top of that, I requested the specifics of what I did for this warning four times, and they didn't reply a single time... so I gave up.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
say the following then you can lose the ban under some sort of discrimination act

"Please unban my account, my multiple personality Geoff did it, he role plays a bug abuser and its unfair for us to be banned because you discriminate about something that is allowed ingame aka roleplaying"

Bahumat

FH is my second home
FallycSymbol said:
Well if someone else did this on my account, they still wouldn't care because account sharing is against their policy. On top of that, I requested the specifics of what I did for this warning four times, and they didn't reply a single time... so I gave up.

or say,

"My teacher asked me to write a project on how bug abusing affects others in a virtual world. my thesis is complete and i got an A*, can you unban my account so i can get back to playing properly."

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
buffdaddy, i don't know if you made a bas text, so I can't say anything bout it.
But I know you've already been lucky cause you didn't get banned after all the bugexploits you used to lvl.
I've only been in guild with you for 1 mont or so, but in that time you had already used the bugs in CM and AC for several hours.

so, it's maybe a little late, but you still deserve the ban tbh

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
The thing is, I haven't bug abused on my cleric for a long time, which is what confuses me. If they tell me that they will ban me on my next offense, at least have the common courtesy to do it!

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Robby said:
buffdaddy, i don't know if you made a bas text, so I can't say anything bout it.
But I know you've already been lucky cause you didn't get banned after all the bugexploits you used to lvl.
I've only been in guild with you for 1 mont or so, but in that time you had already used the bugs in CM and AC for several hours.

so, it's maybe a little late, but you still deserve the ban tbh

oh no he used bug exploits to level, THE CRIME.

Idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom