Let's organise one

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Ah, but you must have missed our own Lurikeen Invasion

I still have my little Luri on that server somewhere :)

HELL NO! WE WON'T GROW!

KEEN POWA!

A

Alrindel

I was there, too. Alrindelkeen is still ready for action on Orcanie should the invasion recommence.

O

old.Charonel

Originally posted by Alrindel
It's been done, at least in Hibernia/Excalibur. Three people turned up. :(

and guess who won, WOOOO! :)

was amusing though, all through training i'd made the run from cain to ligen each time, even made the one from cain to dun cruachon during prime time twice too :) but on the actual race, the ONLY time i didnt make it in one attempt i was eaten by a great big formorian wolf :)

thankfully so was alrindel (trollbait), and then fearl was killed too, but the race carried on! we made our own ways back to druim cain and then on to ligen, and i managed to get there alive and well :) was a nice 40g i won too :clap: :clap: :clap:

D

Danya

I'll race you on Prydwen Charonel, Prydwen bridge to Hadrian's Wall ok? :D

O

old.Xarr

ninjakeen mighty champion of the 7th circle is also ready should the invasion recommence! :D

J

Jupitus

... I was wondering whether Alb/Pryd might be up for a totally ripped-off non roleplay but fun event.. level 1 characters only racing from Cornwall to Caer Benowyc.... I have a few thoughts on the details of how it can be done, so post here if you really are up for that... enough interest I might put it together properly :)

Jup.

O

old.Charonel

hehe getting through cap forest as a lvl 1 would be bad enough, but could you even begin to imagine how many people would get lost in pennines?! :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom