Football Lets hope Van Der Sar dont do this again

Aada

Part of the furniture
Worse then Robinson, Sir Alex will be asking himself if he should spend some of that money on a new keeper with those 2 shockers.

Corran

Part of the furniture
I was watching that game whilst it was being shown and mentioned it on the football thread.
To be honest, it more Evra error then VDS. Evra shouldnt have missed the clearance and VDS was set up incase he needed to come out the box quickly. Maybe a couple yards to far forward, but i dont think he would got it even if he a couple yards further back.

Was a great strike by the forward, and you got to remember this was the first game of the season.... i was more worried by the foster one then that.

Kuszsak wasnt great today either, a bit flat footed though the 2nd today was looking offside. That said, a 3-2 win once more though no owen goal. berbatov scored a header though which is a shocker - rooney got a shoulder goal but hey , head/shoulder is fine as long as goes in

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Their first goal was a cracker, bit of a cock up in the defence, not a huge amount VDS could do about it though. the Foster one was awful though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom