Lets Get Dark Age Back Together!!

domonsteroids

It's my birthday today!
Hey Guys Domonsteroids/Dombot Here! We Need To Get DAoC Back Online Like The Old Days! Non-Stop Insta RvR, Awesome PvE, Raids, PL Groups And General Fun! As An Old PL (PoC) Group Leader I Would Be More Then Happy To Help Ppl Level New Tunes Ready For RvR! I Will Be On Albion And Midgard Along With A Few Friends To Help Everything Go Smoothly! Think About It Guys, Dark Age Has Many More Yars Left In It!

Domonsteroids - Lvl50 Zerker

Dombot - Lvl50 Shaman (Fopper)

Domblade - Lvl50 Shadowblade

Darthvadar - Lvl50 Warrior

Criminaldamage - Lvl50 Hunter

Domiltrator - Lvl50 Infiltrator

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Why Does Every Word Start With A Capital Letter?

domonsteroids

It's my birthday today!
lol yea soz bout the caps guys lmao! we need to get dark age back te way it was 2/3 years ago! anyone interested in helpin? if ya are, contact anyone and everyone u know that used to play or might be interested in playin dark age n lets get some rvr, pve, pvp n PL on the go!!! c'mon guys u remember how good it was back then!!

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Not

Going

To

Happen

what we need is more people to roll on the devon cluster for fun times ^^ 1100~ prime time pop ! which, in all of its conveniency, is 7am for me :D

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Not

Going

To

Happen

what we need is more people to roll on the devon cluster for fun times ^^ 1100~ prime time pop ! which, in all of its conveniency, is 7am for me :D

Well im just wondering how people can play us servers with the crap delay going on there:)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well im just wondering how people can play us servers with the crap delay going on there:)

TBH I have not noticed any lag infact play been better on there since I returned than what it was on Goa's server.

Soulja

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Delay ? What F#"%"ing delay are you on about ?

I've never had a lag spike. Ever.

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm, I'm tempted to resub my US account, give me Cleric a little run out, is it worth it Sf?

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
I've not done any RVR yet. Only just achieved 50 and now templating.

There are people atleast. ALB = the least played realm on Devon.

domonsteroids

It's my birthday today!
We need EU servers goin again dyvet is the best server combo :p lets get prydwen/excal and all of the others up n runnin, but i agree, i dnt know how anyone can play with the delay on the US servers, i found it waaaaaaaay too irritating! there is no lag on the EU servers, hasnt been for ages!

domonsteroids

It's my birthday today!
no but the thing is m8, they do, but ppl like u constantly saying that no1 wants to come back is gona make ppl not come back! i tried to US servers n i think they r crap, the lag and delay is stupid, more english speaking ppl play the EU so we dont have to try and explain things to ppl whilst being attacked by BG's in RvR! the EU servers wer the backbone of DAoC while it was running so anyone who thinks the US servers r gona be better to play then the EU servers dont really focus much on how good the game is!

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
The game is American to begin with, so on the US servers everyone speaks English, xept the chinese farmbois.

Secondly I've not encountered any delay during the couple of weeks of play I've had so far.

Oh.. and I was playing dyvet, trying to get people to play it again, but it didn't help. we had a bout 100 players online then.

now it's under ten.

Lost cause, move on.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Totally agree can not understand where you getting all this lag from m8 since we been back on Merlin connection has been excellent.

RvR been great on there for us even with time difference also it nice playing Mid as it the underpopulated realm so action for us been great.

German servers don't do it for me language is real put off so US servers satisfy my language needs :p

For Dyvet I'm sorry to say but it had it.Afraid Goa will not do anything about it wish they could just do a char transfer of all my chars DAM I would even pay for it to move US server.

As for players on Dyvet fair play to them for playing what was once a great server only hope for them is to catch up with patches that are currently on US servers and they can farm Doppels in DF for they Rp's :lol:

Soulja

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Hoh.

Underpopulated ? When we have 600 players on Devon, alb has maybe 150...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Almost tempted to try out DAoC again, still quite fancy the game as a whole as i never really got all that much done the years i played. always seemed to miss all the rushes that came with the new expansions so i never really got bored of em :)

but when i was ready to do em everyone else aready had and were bored to death with them xD

but i suppose its the same on US as there were on the EU servers, either u had mates willing to PL you or u were doomed to solo level.

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
If you need anything Soulfly I've got a Cleric, Theurg, Inf, Friar on Lancelot on one account and a number of other accounts with different things for PL'n Ice Wizards, Pally's and such :)

Whats your chars name?

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Soulevisceration.

This is our guild:

The Camelot Herald

Actually on the US servers.. atleast on the Devon\Alb side you can ask randoms if you can join them. Infanity did and now he's on the better side of 40. When I started I got invited to a group also in AC.

If you've got a Jeweled Doppelganger Bracer to sell me I would be grateful, Morphius.

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
I'm having trouble resubbing, something to do with my computer being a faggot, i'll see if i can sort it. I had a lot of decent shit just hanging about on my cm so I might have one I'm not sure.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Awfully tempted to resub myself, got a shaman, hunter and skald on an American server (Killsbury I think)

Just think its a little to late really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom