Lets be fwiends!

P

PhaZeY

Are you lonely, or just want to cop a feel ?

./P

C

CptDoom

Nah i figured a huggy post as opposed to the shite thats happening here at the moment might be appreciated.

G

GDW

What do you mean shite, its always shite in here have you a problem with that mister:eek:

C

CptDoom

Reading these forums at the moment is akin to a Neighbours script

N

nath

That's a mighty accolade tbh. Can I be billy, I wanna shag whateverhernamewaswiththebigtits&lips.

C

CptDoom

I wasnt complaining, merely enjoying the show

Susan Kennedy = Noooo, we will not tolerate your insolent behaviour Billy Bodhi, consider urself EXPELLED!

Camera switches to a scene involving bodhi spraypainting a wall with the words "ESTABLISHMENT IS BAD" and suitably nasty Neighbours 'sad rock' in background

N

nath

Ok.

But when do I get to shag brooke satchwell? (remembered her name :D)

C

CptDoom

You mean you googled therefore you do not deserve to shag her as you didnt know her name

Susan Kennedy however...

C

CptDoom

Heh well I just googled and imo she looks like a poor persons liv tyler so sure...

As long as you hook me up with Liv that is

N

nath

Liv never really did much for me (not that I'd chuck her out of bed for eating biscuits) but I can see what you mean.

Brooke has better tits though :D

C

CptDoom

Nah, Liv is far more pretty, and as far is tits are concerned big isnt always best.

And brooke looks like shes had silicon injected in all her body parts but i do agree that she is nice and id let her buy me a beer anytime

I

icemaiden

That brooke woman looks abnormal. For nice neighbours babe type see Sarah Vandenbergh (Lauren Carpenter). She was well nicer.

M

mank!

When did you all last watch Neighbours? :eek:

I'd shag Libby though. Yum!

S

Summo

If you have to sit through Neighbours, Carla Bonner is the only one worth watching.

carlabonner.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread