Let the Games begin!!!

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
sorc & caba duo coming to pawn you at Leirvik... so get your toons out of the closet and come to farm you everyday after 19:00gmt ^^

drinks and sandwiches on me every day (even to big ugly smelly twolls)

:drink:

ps. whats the RR cap on BG4?

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Tzan said:
sorc & caba duo coming to pawn you at Leirvik... so get your toons out of the closet and come to farm you everyday after 19:00gmt ^^

drinks and sandwiches on me every day (even to big ugly smelly twolls)

:drink:

ps. whats the RR cap on BG4?
Highest RR u can get in Leirvik is RR3L0, but Leirvik is BG5

BG4 is Molvik and cap there is RR2L5 iirc

and thats assuming ur calling thid BG1, there is ofc proving grounds, lions den etc etc b4 someone says :p

Hollomere

Fledgling Freddie
I'll make sure I have got my piercers especially pointy for you then..... :touch:

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
SiddlesVonHell said:
You are so special sorc/caba duo #258935982359283592385938592835123958

QQ my poor little hibbie

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
sorc/caba hehe u 2 gonna get chained bye some of these hibs u dont kno what ur messing with so dont act bad.

Regen-

Fledgling Freddie
Sorce/Cabby/Cleric = Bad ass.
Sorce/Cabby = pwnd by any mezzer/tank

:clap:

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
[FC]Maramar said:
we will roxxor
/slap go level ur BM on pryd so we can duo.....u have no time for these petty projects.
and just for the record I am more sexy than jo !!!11!!!1!!

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
[FC]Maramar said:
we will roxxor

we do roxxor!! but I guess we should let them kill us once and a while.. they are loging out too fast ffs. I even camped their docs to find some action!

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
lol ur buffed? try a 1v1 o btw where u hib l8ly? seems like a mid /alb game

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
ahillies said:
lol ur buffed? try a 1v1 o btw where u hib l8ly? seems like a mid /alb game

I pwned some hibbies as well. And yes I am buffed and solo now (since my mate dinged 45 by mistake) and I kill you 3 by 3. What char where you on? Did it hurt much?

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
Tzan said:
I pwned some hibbies as well. And yes I am buffed and solo now (since my mate dinged 45 by mistake) and I kill you 3 by 3. What char where you on? Did it hurt much?
fool am a alb duh? Ur to full of ur self

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Tzan said:
yes I am buffed and solo

/shrugs

do u know what you should do, you and your stealther friends, just stop going to the BG's, really please stop going to the BG's

The BG's were one of the last places in the game where you didnt need a BB and still be competative, people like you and your stealther friends are ruining that.

Fair enough everyone has a BB in NF but please for petes sake at least leave the BG's for the unbuffed to have some fun at least. Its just dam lame to have a BB for the BG's.

you should not gloat on any of your kills they arnt really 1 vs 1, more on the lines of 1.75 vs 1.

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Kalidur said:
/shrugs

do u know what you should do, you and your stealther friends, just stop going to the BG's, really please stop going to the BG's

The BG's were one of the last places in the game where you didnt need a BB and still be competative, people like you and your stealther friends are ruining that.

Fair enough everyone has a BB in NF but please for petes sake at least leave the BG's for the unbuffed to have some fun at least. Its just dam lame to have a BB for the BG's.

you should not gloat on any of your kills they arnt really 1 vs 1, more on the lines of 1.75 vs 1.

1st. I play a caba. What the fuck do I have to do with stealthers? (says it on my sig ffs.)
2nd. You gotta be joking about the bb. You have all these stealthers, bd's and whorelocks that play buffed and you say dont go there unbuffed? Why? to be easy rps like the rest of albs?
3rd. I have only 1 BG char and thats my 44 caba
4rth. I gloat cause I can do it 1vs3

SO.. get a clue by going to BG5 instead of writing bs of what you think is going on there (which was like 1 year ago)

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
Tzan said:
1st. I play a caba. What the fuck do I have to do with stealthers? (says it on my sig ffs.)
2nd. You gotta be joking about the bb. You have all these stealthers, bd's and whorelocks that play buffed and you say dont go there unbuffed? Why? to be easy rps like the rest of albs?

SO.. get a clue by going to BG5 instead of writing bs of what you think is going on there (which was like 1 year ago)

awwww tzan gonna cry?

Dorimor1

Banned
achilles you are probably the most retard person I have ever met on these forums. All you can display is weak arguements like 'lol u gunna cry lolz'. Please get a clue.

ijm770

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately most folks in Leirvik have a bb now, was not much fun gettin my gimp ass kicked all the time when I was runnin unbuffed.
Ive got access 2 one now and it does even things up. But but it hasnt increased my kills markedly tbh just a wee bit harder to kill myself when I pop tryin to shoot arrows in albs, miss, then try to run away (-> gimp ranger)

Tzanet, u and ur m8 were the ones kickin hibs backsides at hpk a few nights back, now that was embarrassing died v quickly

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Tzan said:

i never said you played a stealther, unfortunately your failed to see that i was referring to stealthers, as in the vast majority of stealthers in the BG's are buffed, but obviously you didnt see that. Warlocks and BD's dont need to be buffed to kill you, suppose as a cabby u have an advantage over BD's. To be honest outside the stealthers and a few solo casters most other people arnt buffed unless they're grouped. Its people like you that run around ungrouped fully buffed (god mode), killing off the few non buffed people so they tend not to come back. Your prolly also the same ones that camp HIB/MID pk in leirvik. You are not good at this game, you require a buff bot to compete in the BG's as a caster (LMAO), rest my case, your shite no other way to look at it, unjustified boasting.

Its usually the stealther classes that seem to need a BB, people forget stealthers/archers arnt meant to be able to solo tanks, unfortunately thanks to BB's they do.

I dinged a reaver and a firewiz from leirvik both dinged rr3, so please dont tell me that you need a BB in the BG's to compete, thanks to you lot easymoders its just making it that little harder. the only times i was buffed was when there was a buffer in the group. It wasnt easy every battle was a chalange not a walk over. When the game becomes a walkover it looses its chalange, but maybe you enjoy that.

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Kalidur said:
unfortunately your failed to see that i was referring to stealthers
then if you are refering to stealthers why do you call them "my friends"? Do I group with stealthers or do I have any friend there that plays a stealther? You know something I don't know?

Kalidur said:
Warlocks and BD's dont need to be buffed to kill you
You know better than me? Have you played my toon and I don't know it? have you hacked to my email AND GOT MY PASSES? I should report you to GoA...

Kalidur said:
You are not good at this game, you require a buff bot to compete in the BG's as a caster (LMAO), rest my case, your shite no other way to look at it, unjustified boasting.
(LMAO) I roamed solo w/o a bot till 2L6 with my caba and you say this bs? Who you think you are Mr. IKNOWEVERYTHING? I am no good at this game just because I dont want to get my arse kicked by buffed stealthers or fg of mids/hibs or even duos trios since I am running solo??Where is the challenge when you get pwned by fg's or when you meet a soloer you start fighting and suddenly.... WOHOA YOU ARE DEAD... and you pan the camera and see the random stealther running away. So sod off with your bs because you don't know everything and you don't know the experiences a player has from BG5 (since we are taking about it) and how many times the "challenge" you speak of was how fast you type /release.

You seem to envy people so much for having bots and you think you know everything (even how s1 plays his toon even though you have never seen him play). Everything you say is bs and deep down they hide a QQ/whine because you didnt have a bot or got your arse kicked.
2 letters for you my fool friend

QQ

end of story, rest my case etc

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Tzan said:
(LMAO) I roamed solo w/o a bot till 2L6 with my caba and you say this bs? Who you think you are Mr. IKNOWEVERYTHING? I am no good at this game just because I dont want to get my arse kicked by buffed stealthers or fg of mids/hibs or even duos trios since I am running solo??Where is the challenge when you get pwned by fg's or when you meet a soloer you start fighting and suddenly.... WOHOA YOU ARE DEAD... and you pan the camera and see the random stealther running away. So sod off with your bs because you don't know everything and you don't know the experiences a player has from BG5 (since we are taking about it) and how many times the "challenge" you speak of was how fast you type /release.

you kinda answered it all yourself

1. stealthers by design are caster killers, hence you kept getting killed by stealthers, its the way the game was meant to be, i've said this before just imagine how much more OP casters would be in the BG's if there werent stealthers popping them.

2. Name me an unbuffed toon that will survive a half decent duo/trio ? its not the way it was meant to be, by skill and a bit of luck yes on odd occasions but the vast majority of times the half decent duo/trio "should" win.

3. since when were you meant to be able to solo a FG, dont be silly and moan at the fact of dieng to a FG, being solo its inevitable.

So in your own words, before you got a BB you used to die to, stealthers (buffed or unbuffed, if they just killed you, you wouldnt know), die to duo's/Trio's and FG's. Personaly in mythics words, working as intended.

your BB swung the balance, now you come to FH with this big mouth how your so uber and skilled ??

make a post about leirvik and fights here and there, not how uber you are, that just calls for flames, specially if your "solo with a BB" /shrugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom