Let Me Pay For My Fkin Account!!!

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Been trying two days to pay with my card and it still wont let me

I entered in my card details and it said the the transaction didnt process so i had to wait 20 mins for an email with a link to payment site. Clicked on the link a page popped up with no information on it at all so clicked next and it told me i have to wait 20 mins for another email with a link to payment site which havent arrived i cant even report it to Right Now as i cant access it on my account Thumbs up to Goa!!! u rock as much as solar powered torch

living

Fledgling Freddie
proberly typed wrong the first time.. gotta wait 24h or so then :D

But what is the point of this post anyway? Just bitching like some 10year old wanting candy? =)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
wait 24 h and try again, and use your game pw to get into right now. if you have 2 accs on your sub. try em both.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Aye it's blooody ridiculous when this happens.

You will receive an email shortly allowing you to try again.

LoL shortly

You get the email ok, click the link which does NOTHING then you have to wait for anything up to 48 hours before you can even attempt to pay again.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Eggy's guide to subscription problems:

<Start>
-Type your card details in 6 seconds, not double checking.
-When you get failed payment, run around for an hour whining at how bad GOA are.
-Tell all your 'megameights' who will join with you in whining.
-Come to FH and create a whine thread; claim you will never pay GOA again!
-Try and pay GOA again 24 hours later.
-Goto <Start>

Seriously though, it's a security measure. Yes you can access Rightnow. It's your game login and pass unless you're still running on the old system, in which case you will have been given a support pass in the past. If you can't find this, use the lost password tool and a new one will be generated for you.

Easy. :cheers:

PS: Plus, if all else fails, email subscription@goa.com with full details of the problem.

PPS: The GMs aren't in charge of subscriptions, that's in a completely different department.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
exactly what eggy sayd. no need to rush thing when you pay. had a few times when i got failed payment becouse i didn double check cardnrs and security rs

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Been playing DAOC nearly 3 years and everytime I resubscribe it rejects my credit card and I have to go for the manual approach. (I know the reason have rightnowed it and it aint fixed).
I also get the email with the link where you can subscribe manually and once got the blank Explorer screen when clicking the link. If I remember rightly this was due to my IE security settings being too high.
This must be the worst internet payment system ever /whine off.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
played over 2 years and never had eny problem whit subs. only when i made mistakes

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
if its that good a security measure makes you wonder why no one else uses it that way..... or do they?

:m00:

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Ok , this is how I broke the subscription system.

Have an address like this :-
The Manor
10 Old Road
Bristol

Move to an address like this :-
10 New Road
London

You still have Bristol in the 3rd line and you cannot blank it out...so you end up with :-
10 New Road
London
Bristol

Tilda

Change london to your area in london like Knightsbridge or something, then put london where bristol is :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom